Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

UAW
have always backed the union worker, but reading the above link THe UAW using union workers money to back this movement is too much. Thats not the purpose of the union, I hope this leads to failure in...
4
4

GE “Forcing” Employees Into Chevy V olts | Gas 2
GE ?Forcing? Employees Into Chevy Volts | Gas 2
7
7

Peugeot taking over GM
PARIS=97French auto maker PSA Peugeot Citro=EBn is in talks over a potentia= l European takeover of General Motors Co., a French government official sai= d, as GM grapples with weak sales and a raging...
14
14

going chinese
In 2011, the U.S. trade deficit with China was $272 billion. The U.S. imports consumer electronics, clothing and machinery from China. A lot of the imports are from U.S. based companies that send raw...
1
1

Moving dimmer switch to floor
Olds Intrigue apparently has defective dimmer switch. It is column-mounted, and multi-function, running the headlights and turn signals also. On low beams, it is okay, -- but push the lever forward to...
8
8

Adjusting idle mixture bypassing computer
I am seeing several cars from the early 90's that are idling rich and we = can't figure out what the problem is. After checking the simple things = - plugs, vacuum hoses and connections, next idea was...
3
3

car industry bailouts ??????

Cafe.. Salon.. GM dealer???
3
3

GM Volt sales plummet. Only 603 sold in January
GM Volt sales plummet. Only 603 sold in January
3
3

car mods
Question?? I read car forums and see a lot of mods to cars like engines,suspensions etc on brand new cars. how does this affect warranties, and insurances claim etc. I would think adding turbos and...
4
4

GM CEO Burst into Flames at Volt Meeting- Almost
I bought GM for decades with my first in 1963. Last two cars in my driveway have been Hyundai, (well) built in the USA by American workers.
11
11

1995 GRAND PRIX F/INJN FUSE AND TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS PLEASE HELPP
------------------------------------- i have 95 grand prix with 112k my car starts off in third and wont shift up. only goes in second if down shifted but wont go into first or 4th at all i changed...
3
3

Some Chevy dealers spurn Volt allocation
Some Chevy dealers spurn Volt allocation

active ng
post a week ago about lack of posts in this ng tough to be a gm basher when all you can do is make things up. Facts is facts and gm is doing good right now. Have fun.
10
10

sales
DETROIT ? Chevrolet sold 4.76 million vehicles around the world in 2011, setting a global sales record and driving General Motors Co. (NYSE: GM) global sales to more than 9 million vehicles, a 7.6...
2
2