Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Chevrolet's electric Volt depreciates 58% in 3 years
Chevrolet's electric Volt depreciates 58% in 3 years
7
7

3.8 cam sensor
What exactly is the function of the cam sensor on the 3800 (1987) engine? I hear all the time about the sensor itself or the magnet breaking, yet the cars can be (and often are) driven that way...
6
6

Chi-Com Motors: GM sponsors and celebrates soon to be released Chi-Com propaganda film
Chi-Com Motors: GM sponsors and celebrates soon to be released Chi-Com propaganda film
1
1

Buy American Cars? Not in San Francisco-Last GM dealership to close
Buy American Cars? Not in San Francisco-Last GM dealership to close
2
2

Mark Phelan: GM reclaiming the sales crown might cause it more trouble
Hey, anyone can be number one if you use government (other peoples) money to subsidize every one.
1
1

Federal investigators look into complaints of faulty gas gauges in 865,000 GM vehicles
Federal investigators look into complaints of faulty gas gauges in 865,000 GM vehicles
10
10

NGK Wire Sets available for GM, FORD and Chrysler!
Are you looking for NGK wire sets for your domestic vehicle. NGK Wire Sets "blue" for GM, Ford and Chrysler vehicles at incredible prices. Wholesale accounts welcomed. Contact:
1
1

Sell your House Fast Taunton
In the Taunton area, there is no-one better to Sell your House Fast Taunton. For this, or help on specific areas such as Sell my House Fast London why not contact us now on: or visit the site at .

Plastic & rubber exterior parts source?
Anyone know a good source of new plastic and rubber parts that are not = carried at the auto parts shops or the dealer for 1990 era cars? Light = lens, door trim, etc. Thanks. Bob
5
5

GM annual shareholders meeting set in Detroit
GM annual shareholders meeting set in Detroit
5
5

Wash. considers annual flat fee for electric cars
Wash. considers annual flat fee for electric cars
10
10

89 Chevy G-20 Van ECM?
The problem I'm having with checking the computer engine light comes on when i'm driving,sometimes it comes on at short driving trips and sometimes comes on when I drive on long shows a code 12 ok...
3
3

Nissan Leaf: 2011 World Car of The Year
The "Short Circuit lost out. Nissan Leaf: 2011 World Car of The Year
3
3

U.S. Hurries to Sell GM Stake
U.S. Hurries to Sell GM Stake
19
19

Olds Intrigue power window
Olds Intrigue (1998) has a power window which has never worked since I've owned the car. It's the passenger side, back window, and it would never roll down. I always suspected nobody had ever tried to...
3
3