Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

GM Wants More Volts, Already Building More Trucks
GM Wants More Volts, Already Building More Trucks
7
7

new car
looking for a new car last month i read all the reviews and forums and i came up with the ideal car 500 HP RR FWD and AWD option carry 6 or 7 in comfort must have at least 12 air bags o to 60 in less...
2
2

Government Motors second
Toyota 8.42 million units in 2010 Government Motors Co., the second-ranked car company, 8.39 million units Volkswagen AG, the world=92s third biggest carmaker, sold 7.14 million vehicles in 2010
14
14

3.4L 207cid V6 FI (E) OHV
There is a hose coming out of the water pump jacket that is more like a tube made of metal connects to heater core hose what is this tubing called? it looks like it has an adjustment screw on it at...

Battery Charger
On my Buick Enclave, 2008, I notice a few things regarding the panel volt meter while driving. About half the time, after starting the engine, the panel meter goes to a position (let's say at the 2:00...
5
5

Electrics in the Real World
Electrics in the Real World in to refuel, rather than topping off a tank, is a new reality addressed in the displays of many automakers at this year?s North American International Auto Show. The...
7
7

2000 malibu, the parking brake chime and dash light are flashing and sounding the warning all the time
I did the oil change, checked the coolant and noticed scum on inside of coolant fill cap, stuck my finger inside and the finger was covered in oil! The drained used oil was black and normal looking....
2
2

Panel: GM stock sale may trim taxpayer recovery
Panel: GM stock sale may trim taxpayer recovery ? By selling a block of its shares in General Motors Co. for $33 each ? a price far below the "break-even" point ? the government sharply reduced the...

Detroit's auto dominance won't return
Detroit's auto dominance won't return TOM WALSH DETROIT FREE PRESS COLUMNIST WARNING! Do not mistake the happy buzz at the North American International Auto Show for a harbinger that the good old days...
1
1

GM's CEO: We're A Year Behind On R&D
? GM's CEO: We're A Year Behind On R&D January 12, 2010 by Tom Krisher, AP Auto Writer DETROIT (AP) - A big cut in research and development spending while General Motors was in bankruptcy protection...

good news for toyota haters
=93The reason Toyota became famous was one word, and that was =91quality,=92=94 said Jez Frampton, chief executive officer of Interbrand Corp. in New York =93In the same way, you used to buy a Sony...

Chevy Impala Maintenance Guides (2006 to 2011)
I worked on a friend's 2010 Chevrolet Impala a few days ago and took the time to create a few maintenance guides covering an oil change, replacing the front brake pads, changing the tail light, the...

Wireless power for the VOLT
4
4

Gasoline Question
Is all gasoline now E10? What is the status of the E15 stealth change?
2
2

Consumer Reports: No to Chevy SUV, Ford crossovers, MyFord Touch
Consumer Reports: No to Chevy SUV, Ford crossovers, MyFord Touch Kuzak defends Ford's new technology Jamie LaReau Automotive News -- January 4, 2011 - 6:00 am ET Consumer Reports magazine said today...
9
9