Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

GM announces 6 recalls covering nearly 720k cars
General Motors has announced yet another sprawling recall campaign, with six separate elements covering 717,950 vehicles on US roads. From AB GM Announces Six Recalls for Varying Safety Issues DETROIT...

GM quarterly earnings tank due to recall costs
Given General Motors' steady stream of recalls this year (including a single day with around 8.4 million vehicles needing repair), it's not a huge surprise that the cost to deal with all of the...

GM SUV window switch recall urges owners to park vehicles outside
GM is really on a roll this year with all the recalls. From AB RECALL Subject : Driver's Master Power Window Switch may Short Report Receipt Date: JUL 02, 2014 NHTSA Campaign Number: 14V404000...
1
1

GM SUV window switch recall urges owners to park vehicles outside
GM is really on a roll this year with all the recalls. From AB RECALL Subject : Driver's Master Power Window Switch may Short Report Receipt Date: JUL 02, 2014 NHTSA Campaign Number: 14V404000...

GM quarterly earnings tank due to recall costs
Given General Motors' steady stream of recalls this year (including a single day with around 8.4 million vehicles needing repair), it's not a huge surprise that the cost to deal with all of the...

GM announces 6 recalls covering nearly 720k cars
General Motors has announced yet another sprawling recall campaign, with six separate elements covering 717,950 vehicles on US roads. From AB GM Announces Six Recalls for Varying Safety Issues DETROIT...

National Corvette Museum votes to preserve sinkhole
The people behind the National Corvette Museum really know how to turn lemons into lemonade. From AB National Corvette Museum Board Meets Regarding Sinkhole Fate The National Corvette Museum Board of...

GM Ignition Nightmare Won't Go Away, for Victims or Company
GM Ignition Nightmare Won't Go Away, for Victims or Company

GM's March to Rice Burners
GM's Buick SUV will be first to be imported from China
3
3

RPM In N Question, Please
Hello, Have a 2009 Buick LaCrosse. I have probably not looked at this recently, but when I put the gearshift into either N or P, and depress the gas pedal to the floor, the indicated RPM never goes...
2
2

GM solidifies plans to import Buick from China to U.S.
GM solidifies plans to import Buick from China to U.S.
2
2

94 Chevy Lumina Sedan, Turn Signal Flasher Location and Turn Signal Issue
Hi, A Google, Yahoo, and Bing search did not provide a clear location of the turn signal flasher in my 94 Chevy Lumina 4 door sedan. The owner's manual shows the location of "hazard" (4 way) flasher...
2
2

brakes and clutch
Ive got a 94 sunbird 2.0, and my clutch burned up about a month ago and today I went to move the car and it seems as it wont move unless its pulled, even in neutral the car is stationary, cant figure...
2
2

Picking a good bluetooth car kit
I'm doing some research on a good Bluetooth adapter so I can make calls/listen to music wirelessly in the car. Here's the top two that I've seen so far. Does anybody have any experience with either of...

Synchronize keyless entry
The manual for a 2003 Tahoe I bought used states that after changing the battery in the keyless entry unit, the unit must be synchronized. Cannot find any reference in the manual for how to do this....
1
1