Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Analysts: Ford is still safer investment
Analysts: Ford is still safer investment as shares of Ford's stock dropped 3.3% today in the wake of General Motors' highly publicized stock offering, experts said the Dearborn automaker is the safer...

GM selling at a loss should tell you something
GM selling at a loss should tell you something a government sells stock in a company, it is usually trying to maximize short-term revenue. Therefore, the share price is normally pegged at what the...
6
6

The Cadillac of Bad Ideas
The Cadillac of Bad Ideas good, the Obama administration has another imaginary victory for taxpayers to celebrate. As you've probably heard, there's quite a bit of hubbub surrounding the news that the...
3
3

Factbox: Taxpayers in deep water on GM investment
Taxpayer looting and raping continues for GM's benefit Factbox: Taxpayers in deep water on GM investment Nov 18, 2010 3:44pm EST (Reuters) - General Motors Co may have the world's biggest initial...

GM's Audit Flubs [VIDEO]
GM's Audit Flubs [VIDEO] should steer clear of GM's IPO due to auditing problems, says Francine McKenna, re: The Auditors
3
3

US Goverment Comfortable with Losing $9 BILLION on taxpayers' original investment in GM
1-US comfortable with GM IPO pricing, investors Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:45am EST WASHINGTON Nov 18 (Reuters) - The U.S. government is satisfied with pricing and the investor lineup in the General Motors Co...
3
3

GM Faces Mixed Reviews Over Stock Offering
GM Faces Mixed Reviews Over Stock Offering Motors' sale of stock on Thursday is poised to be one of the largest initial public offerings in U.S. history. For most companies that would be cause for...

Pontiac Grand Prix Repair & Maintenance Guides (3800 Series II 3.8L S/C V6)
I compiled a list of all the repair and maintenance guides I've made over the years from working on my now 10 year old 2001 GM Pontiac Grand Prix GTP with the Eaton M90 supercharged 3800 Series II 3.8...

A New G.M., but Not an End to the Bailout Era
A New G.M., but Not an End to the Bailout Era the bailout, now comes the bail-in. Sixteen months after the wheels came off General Motors, the remodeled G.M. is racing back to the stock market. It...

DHL TRACKING
Click here to enter: >>>

China races past U.S. as GM's top market
China races past U.S. as GM's top market Automotive News -- November 15, 2010 - 12:01 am ET This year, for the first time, General Motors could sell more vehicles in China than in the United States....

china intends to buy gm
No surprise to me. The Volt is another niche vehicle that some folks just want to own simply because of the status of having it. Others want it so they can claim "look what I'M doing to help the...
12
12

'81 Pontiac Hard Starting
Hello Folks. '81 Pontiac Parisienne (Catalina) 305 ci, 5.0 l, H code V8, no computer. 4 bbl. Rochester, elec. choke 100k kms. -- Hard starting -- Spark checks ok. Choke operating ok, unloader also....
6
6

China's SAIC close to GM IPO stake buy-sources
China's SAIC close to GM IPO stake buy-sources YORK | Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:04pm EST DETROIT/NEW YORK Nov 10 (Reuters) - General Motors Co [GM.UL] is in the final stage of talks to sell equity to...

GM fires Mr. Goodwrench
GM fires Mr. Goodwrench repair brand will be sidelined to put more emphasis on four core product lines Christina Rogers / The Detroit News General Motors Co. is killing its storied Goodwrench brand in...
6
6