Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

TAx credits for Foriegn built autos
1
1

The Chevy Volt: As Efficient As You Want It To Be
The Chevy Volt: As Efficient As You Want It To Be the recent flap over the Volt?s drivetrain has taught us anything it?s that A) GM?s internal-combustion-assisted plug-in is more complicated than we...
1
1

Re: G.M. ‘Officially’ Introduces 2011 Chevrolet Volt Amid Controversy
Apples and oranges. For one, like any other car engine that "requires" premium fuel, the generator engine in the Volt will run fine on regular gas. Secondly hybrids, like the Toyota and Ford models,...
7
7

Tire Question
Hello, Have a 2009 Buick LaCrosse. Don't use all that much. Sr. Citizen now. Tires that came with the car are wearing out already, after only about 14K on it. They are Goodyear Integra, and probably...
22
22

G.M. ‘Officially’ Introduces 2011 Che vrolet Volt Amid Controversy
3rd paragraph: "A 1.4-liter engine running on premium gasoline...". $40K plus and it has to run on $premium$ ? G.M. ?Officially? Introduces 2011 Chevrolet Volt Amid Controversy Motors began its...

Programming Key fobs
Does anyone have the web site on how to reprogram the key fobs for GM cars, Trucks or SUV I saw it here a couple of years ago and looking for to reprogram a 2005 Envoy Thanks
2
2

Ads touting gas generator could backfire with devotees
When the Short Circuit (aka Volt) fails... Ads touting gas generator could backfire with devotees Motors plans an upcoming national ad campaign to paint the Chevrolet Volt as an electric car that...

How GM "Lied" About The Electric Car
How GM "Lied" About The Electric Car Chevy Volt has been hailed as General Motors' electric savior. Now, as GM officially rolls out the Volt this week for public consumption, we're told the...
25
25

Ford, UAW reach deal on Focus plant,Second-tier wage rate not included
Ford could make a go of it but GM, as usual, failed Ford, UAW reach deal on Focus plant,Second-tier wage rate not included

Gm TBI Unit swap
had a 95 350 suburban with a crisp TBI unit from a fire. Had a older 350 TBI unit from a 89 or so. I bolted on fine electrical on the side were fine. The color or wires were different from the TBI...
5
5

Orion Assembly workers to picket UAW over two-tier wage structure
That should do wonders for quality Orion Assembly workers to picket UAW over two-tier wage structure
4
4

Re: Yen
China is officially decreasing their amount of dollars it owns and the yuan is increasing in value. China refusing to increase the value of the yuan is/was mostly because it had so much of dollars....
1
1

New GM, Same Old Union?
New GM, Same Old Union? have a forthcoming column on the GM bailout due out in a few weeks, which I don't want to step all over in this space. So I'm going to leave aside a lot of the issues...
3
3

Yen
if toyota says its an american car company how come the japs need to devalue the yen to help jap car companys is that a indirect bailout.
7
7

GM Canada, ooops
GM Canada sales down from August, Ford up HUGE!! A GM wipe out.
1
1