Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Battery Connection
95 LeSabre. Car hasn't been driven so the battery was pulled. Upon re-install I see the cable with the double connection was completely undone, leaving 3 wires. Does the third cable connect to the Pos...
4
4

Suburban Cooling System Question
I recently had my GMC 97 Suburban cooling system flushed at the dealer. They also replaced the radiator cap as part of that and since the flush, my burp tank isn't working. I'm thinking it may be the...
5
5

for some not all
3
3

Fuel Injected 350 Not getting fuel
I have a 1991 GMC pickup truck with 350 engine. It has a throttle body fuel injection system. It's been running poorly or most of the time, not at all. I first replaced the fuel filter, and that made...
6
6

GM fuel cells survive crashes
7
7

2005 Impala....Car started to vary in engine performance
The car started varying in engine performance as in running normal for a bit then act like its running at 80% not really dieling all together but noticable. Also the speedo will start bouncing around...
1
1

2005 Impala...Speedo bounces and temp gauge wont reset.
Speedo seems to hardly ever work right when it cold. Now that is warm it has been working ok most of the time. __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database...
1
1

GM needs to focus on building better cars
GM needs to focus on building better cars MARK PHELAN FREE PRESS COLUMNIST This is the wrong time for General Motors to make itself a laughingstock. Not that there's a good time, but it's one thing to...
4
4

rice buckets
on trip thru the Baltimore dc area it amazed me 4 & 5 lane hwys 70mph traffic jam and some young kid in a 4 cyl rice bucket thinking it is the Daytona 500 this happened a couple of times. must be some...
6
6

GM 2.2 camshafts and bearings
I have a nearly dead 96 s10 2.2L truck with little oil pressure at idle. Was driving fine then at least one lifter collapsed, and it runs on 3 cylinders or so now. Friend has the same thing in a 98,...
3
3

Anybody Here Actually Read the Higgins/Canuck/Mike Tagteam?
Other than those 3 of course. Once in a blue moon I open a Higgins post. Think he's posted a few useful ones - to me that is. I don't know if others find his c&p's captivating. And I don't much care....
7
7

The Truth About GM’s IPO
Once again our goofy friend Canuck57 is telling us the sky is falling. LOL >>
10
10

Car licensing question
No YOU are wrong. There is NO requirement that the current owner go to the DMV. NONE. All the current owner has to do is fill out the back of their title. On it you sign your name as the owner, fill...
28
28

Congressmen say GM is destroying documents
Once again our friend Canuch57 demonstrates that he does not know what he is talking about. When it comes to removing, or adding a member of the BOD, a majority of the STOCK must voted, not just a...
7
7

Saving Chevrolet Means Sending ‘Chevy’ to Dump
Saving Chevrolet Means Sending ?Chevy? to Dump indeed, Miss American Pie. If General Motors has its way, you won?t be driving your Chevy to the levee ever again. On Tuesday, G.M. sent a memo to...