Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

from bloomberg.
19
19

toyota again
just to keep up to date on toyota recalls
2
2

65 malibu bench seat outer hinge covers
WTB hinge covers. My 1965 Malibu is missing the bench seat hinge covers. Would like to find blue, but would be happy with a pair I can re-color. Someone has replaced their bench with buckets and might...

Toyota production climbs despite recalls
Perhaps Toyota, unlike GM, actually learned from their "GM" experience? Toyota production climbs despite recalls Japan (CNN) -- Despite the recall of some 10 million vehicles in recent months,...

The day I bought a Toyota... A day that will live in infamy!
I hope I'm not sounding too dramatic, but on that day Toyota decided that little cars were for dumb people and that nobody would care. But history may never be the same after I got that little Tercel...
10
10

auto loans
Since everyone is upset that GM paid back the loans with TARP money, I think they should give it back to GM as the saying goes I would rather owe it to you than beat you out of it.
1
1

Carmaker Unions May Need More Taxpayer Money
Taxpayer rape continues Carmaker Unions May Need More Taxpayer Money questions being raised by Congressmen and the TARP inspector general over GM's supposed "payback" of $6.7 billion in TARP loans,...
1
1

GM Paid 'In Full' ... or Full of It?
GM Paid 'In Full' ... or Full of It? Motors is running ads on all the major networks this week claiming it has repaid its bailout from the taxpayers "in full." But the claim isn't standing up to...
2
2

"Success", Detroit Style
"Success", Detroit Style [loot, rape and plunder of the tax payers for Detroit and Wall Street] Auto bailout loss estimate drops to $28B -- The Treasury Department late today lowered its estimate of...

Obamanomics and disappearing money
Lets see, where can you get $62 billion in taxpayer debt funded money, and pay pack only $8.1 billion. And GMAC, Delco and others is extra debt for the taxpayer. The bank of Obama... LMAO. And losing...
24
24

Solving GMs problem
A good way to solve GMs problem is to sell GM to ford for $1.
19
19

GM car speakers in the 70's versus other designs
Please reply to this second post, or add to any reply to the first post. I think GM folk would appreciate this thread, and could contribute to it. I should have included them in the first (identical)...
4
4

GM's value higher than Ford's
Mikey take note GM's value higher than Ford's Motors is worth more than Ford. Say what? Isn't Ford the hot automaker on a roll, gaining sales, posting profits, riding the goodwill of a nation for...
3
3

toyota quality answers.
Lets see if I took 2 chickens and squeezed them hard and boiled the results, would I have chicken soup or something I could blame the dog for doing. JMO.
2
2

more toyota lies and coverups
could all this happen to such a great company (at least in some peoples minds)
2
2