Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

toyota again
3
3

Re: LOL! After bad-mouthing Toyota, GM reportedly recalling 1.3 million compact cars
Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

Sears Actron OBDII scanner
I'm going to buy a scanner and don't know which one of the zillion out there to buy. I just mess with cars for fun and don't need an expensive fancy one. The fastest and easiest thing is to just go to...
11
11

Envoy 2000 Third Brake Light
The hi level third brake light doesn't work. I can see that the wire has a break in it. Just wanting to know how to remove the whole assembly so I can re-wire the light. Thanks Dave

Toyota fix

electronic throttle
Do the places "outside" the US have the same regulatory and reporting structure for such defects? If not, then it's not likely you "see" problems.
4
4

Ford Outsells GM
"DETROIT - The Ford Motor Company pulled off a rare feat in February: It surpassed General Motors"...
6
6

GM to reinstate 600 dealerships slated to be cut
What GM (finally) realized was that you can't sell cars if you don't have a dealer! Now, if the realization that even with dealers, they will have to produce a competitive, quality product in order to...
3
3

Coolant temperature
2003 Park Avenue w/o supercharger; engine coolant temperature only goes to 183/185 degrees. Changed thermostat, rated at 196 but didn't change normal running temperature. When idling for a while...
3
3

GM's Whitacre not finished cleaning house
GM's Whitacre not finished cleaning house HOWES Three months into the era of Big Ed Whitacre and this much is clear about his General Motors Co.: Change isn't coming fast enough for the retired...
2
2

cspan
watching the senate on cspan this am. if Bull Shit was real the floor would be 20 ft deep in it.
7
7

Toyota troubles
I know that most of you on this newsgroup are here to only bash GM, but you need to see MSNBC today Toyota owners are reporting the gas pedal fix doesn't work also the brake override system has a...
1
1

GM steering pump recall
I saw on the news that the defective part is supplied by a supplier partial owned by TOYOTA toyota blamed their supplier on the brake problem will they own up to making a faulty steering pump motor.
35
35

GM prepares for another management shakeup
Around and around they go and ... GM prepares for another management shakeup Motors, which has already been riding a rollercoaster of management changes since it emerged from bankruptcy last July, is...
2
2

GM Recalls 1.3 Million Compacts For Failed Steering