Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

toyota e mail
received this email today Note that GM vehicles have a much better unintended acceleration record, per the article being fwd'd: "A Consumer Reports analysis of 166 sudden-acceleration complaints to...
5
5

First TOYOTA now CHEVROLET - Cobalt POWER STEERING Failures
Proof that there are other automakers also under the scrutiny of the National Highway Transportation Safety Administration: The Chevrolet Cobalt is under federal investigation for steering-related...

Toyota my take
The Toyota gas petal fiasco My Take The new media overacted Toyota stonewalled Government found a way to look good People found ways to fix the problem without knowing what the problem is. Toyota...
6
6

Corporation To Run For Public Office!
Following the recent Supreme Court ruling in Citizens United v. Federal Election Commission to allow unlimited corporate funding of federal campaigns, Murray Hill Incorporated, a diversifying...
58
58

LAST POST
until everyone quits making up stories and quit twisting everything around I am out of here. this has gone off the deep end, trolls find a new lake
5
5

Re: Toyota accused of 'not being frank' on problem
Keeping out? What the hell are you talking about? The cars are made in the U.S. and in Canada. You're a real whack job. Change to a wool hat instead of a tin hat. That'll cut down on the signals you...
2
2

Toyota accused of 'not being frank' on problem
GM or Toyota, any manufacturer that is underhanded and deceitful with customers deserves to be nailed to the wall. Toyota accused of 'not being frank' on problem -- When owners of Lexus sedans began...
4
4

Re: Crash Course: The American Automobile Industry’s Road from Glory to Disaster
The quality of Asian/American cars may indeed now be on par but I, for one, will never buy another General Motors (or the new GM) product again. My experience with a dangerous, POS Buick I purchased...
20
20

Re: Is this Toyota quality??
How often have we heard from the Toyota loyalist, who love to cross post in domestic brand NGs, tell us Toyota cares more for it buyers than do the domestics? According to news reports, it will take...
58
58

Toyotas recall
as I read in all the newspapers and groups about the gas pedal recall, I cant rejoice in this recall and the reaction of the news and press I have seen Ford and GM also slammed in the news the same...
41
41

Not every car maker is losing money
I saw this on another group. GM and Toyota had better watch out. Although 2009 was a down year for many automakers, Hyundai has announced a $728 million operating profit for the last fourth quarter of...
14
14

Re: 4.3 parts swaps
Well, we found a 2000 4wd engine. got it sitting in the truck today. basically, the intake was the same. The difference was the ECT sensor under the radiator thermostat outlet. The 96 had it, the 2000...
1
1

Re: Crash Course: The American Automobile Industry’s Road from Glory to Disaster
There is no indication of that. Their export markets are booming (as are China's) and both countries continue to protect their home markets - which is what the USA should be doing - but because...
1
1

Chevy S10 electrical question
Hello all, I have a 2002 Chevy S10 with an electrical problem. All manual, no electric mirrors, seats, locks, windows, etc. and no trailer connector. It does have air conditioning and curse control....
12
12

GM EV1
(Car Lust) - In 1990 GM introduced the Impact (a rather unfortunate name for a car, if you ask me), an all-electric vehicle at the 1990 LA Auto show. Based on a perceived positive viability of the...
70
70