Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

GM to repay the loans
the friends in the gm auto newsgroup if this comes true in a large part or even if all is repaid will we hear from you.
5
5

China Ends U.S.’s Reign as Largest Auto Market (Update2)
One would think any government, that wants to increase growth in it country, would be cutting taxes as have China and Germany. History has proven over and over that the US economy grew every time...
2
2

Ford has it right! And profit too...
"...three years into his tenure as chief executive - and with a host of still nettlesome challenges awaiting him - Mr. Mulally has thus far proved to be the unifying figure that Ford has needed for...
28
28

From the Detroit Free Press
Made in the U.S. important to Gen Y buyers * See related article You buy a Ford, GM, or Chrysler product the money stays in the US. You buy a foreign brand, that country is where your money (around...
20
20

soldering
Could anyone tell me if silver solder is what is used to solder automobile wiring? And what do you wrap it in after soldering? Is there a particular type of soldering iron that is better for cars?...
1
1

GM - Its your problem now
YouTube: show for the public by congress, sure back peddled when the corruption screws were turned. post bailout model: package: financial liberty, might want to take this seriously: them out or roll...

94 Chevy C10...Heater Core Replacement
Anybody have the heater core replacement procedures for a 94 chevy c10 truck? I would be greatful...

Plug-In Hybrid Vehicle Costs Likely to Remain High, Benefits Modest for Decades
Plug-In Hybrid Vehicle Costs Likely to Remain High, Benefits Modest for Decades -- Costs of plug-in hybrid electric cars are high -- largely due to their lithium-ion batteries -- and unlikely to...

Study: Electric car costs to stay high
R.I.P. Volt-as always. Study: Electric car costs to stay high General Motors pushed the start button Thursday on batteries for its Chevrolet Volt to whet appetites for the Detroit auto show, a new...
4
4

Ford, Toyota, Subaru and Hyundai Group spurred a year-end U.S. sales rally that took some sting out of a painful year.
DETROIT -- Ford, Toyota, Subaru and Hyundai Group spurred a year-end U.S. sales rally that took some sting out of a painful year. Overall, December sales of 1,030,096 light vehicles rose 15 percent...
1
1

Canada
New rank Toyota #1 Ford #2 GM #3 and falling. The new order for the new year of 2010 in Canada.
3
3

Asian carmakers push ahead in annual market share
Asian carmakers push ahead in annual market share Motor Corp.?s U.S. sales surged 32 percent in December and Hyundai Motor Co.?s soared 41 percent to push Asian automakers ahead of U.S. competitors in...
12
12

December a Mixed Month for Auto Sales
December a Mixed Month for Auto Sales DETROIT ? Automakers ended a miserable year with a mixed December. The Ford Motor Company was the only one of the three domestic companies to report higher sales...
7
7

Re: Analysts: After Bailouts, Detroit Must Deliver In 2010
Looking back over the years, it appears to me the public relations disaster involving the crushing of the EV1's was the turning point for GM. It would have been far better to have just given the cars...
1
1

GMAC Corruption Bailout Continues to GROW
Guess hiring Citibank CEO didn't work. After all, these CEOs are truly a bunch of money lossing clowns. Screws up Citibank then runs over to GMAC...probably the only company where is track record was...
2
2