Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Bailout gives government majority stake in GMAC
The Raping, Pillaging and Plundering of the American taxpayer continues Bailout gives government majority stake in GMAC YORK ( -- GMAC Financial Services will receive a third round of bailout funds...

GM will recall 2005-07 Corvettes
GM will recall 2005-07 Corvettes company to replace roofs after fix failed to work David Shepardson / Detroit News Washington Bureau General Motors Co. said Monday it is recalling 22,000 Chevrolet...
2
2

4WD question
My '95 Chevy K2500 is the first four wheel drive vehicle I have ever owned. It's the kind you control the transfer case by the lever on the floor, instead of the button on the dash. I would like some...
10
10

Where did the money go...
Well, this should at least tell people where the money is going. GMAC some 4-5 years ago was flush with cash that has since evaporated into corruption. But the Barack's Billionaire Boys club is...
20
20

Here are 12 days worth of electric-vehicle myths
If only GM had not murdered the EV-1... Here are 12 days worth of electric-vehicle myths this, a day when lots of kids will be playing with small electric cars that just showed up under the tree, we...
27
27

Buick 2008 Enclave Interior Lights
I noticed that if I turn on the interior lights manually (rotary switch on dash) they stay on do not automatically go off after a period of time. I left them on by mistake and forgot to turn them off....
4
4

It is The Truth
It is The Truth
1
1

Want to see some Videos ?
Want to see some Videos ?
1
1

Do you want to know about ISLAM
Do you want to know about ISLAM

"Nonunion auto retirees cry foul over deal"
Nonunion auto retirees cry foul over deal William Ehart and Andrea Billups THE WASHINGTON TIMES Decades ago, when Deborah Hampton was a young divorced mother of two, her father encouraged her to go to...
2
2

Re: Global Warming and what you can do to against it
On Dec 25, 3:42=A0pm, ".." wrote:
1
1

Volvo now Chinese
Looks like the Chinese liked the Volvo Ford financials better than the Opal or Saab GM financials a the Volvo deal looks closed! Unions I hear are in a snit as the next Volvo might be made in China...
3
3

K2500 transmission question
I have a '95 Chevy K2500 pickup, which was previously a farm truck and has the heavy hitch on it for pulling farm wagons, etc. The transmission (automatic overdrive) has apparently been tweaked for...
6
6

curious
Has anyone on this group lived or was raised in a "Patch"
14
14

Jiff Lube scam
Be sure to check the second video too . It shows the damage from the engine flushing.
6
6