Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

GM Belchfire 2?: Tata Nano Hybrid and Hot Rod Coming to Market
A newer, greener car rebadged as the GM Belchfire 2?? 0-60 in one-half an hour? GM Belchfire 2?: Tata Nano Hybrid and Hot Rod Coming to Market of the D.C. Design Tata Nano, a modified version of the...
1
1

Chevy's new boss to retire
Chevy's new boss next week is ... Chevy's new boss to retire management shakeup at General Motors Co. continued late Wednesday with the surprise retirement of Chevrolet Vice President Brent Dewar, who...
38
38

1999 Lumina 3.1 intake gasket replacement procedure
Hello, Please, I really need the information of the procedure of how to replace the intake gaskets for chevy lumina 3.1 1999, please send me the information if anyone has it. Thanks.
2
2

Toyota Report Inconclusive
inconclusive on floor mat's role in fatal Toyota crash Investigators say the mat may have trapped the accelerator but other factors, like electronic or mechanical problems, couldn't be ruled out in...
3
3

GM taps into Los Angeles market
Dead end GM taps into Los Angeles market unveils fuel-efficient, 'green' vehicles in hopes of capturing Calif. sales ROBERT SNELL The Detroit News Los Angeles -- Though General Motors Co. stabilized...
36
36

dumped my chevy venture
Aftead 150140 miles, having persistent brake problems which culminated with having to stop with my foot to the floor, overheating, a shorting drivers side window switch, a transmission going out...
30
30

2004 GMC Envoy Tranny Problems
2
2

New GM CEO (tongue firmly in cheek)
New GM CEO (tongue firmly in cheek) Seeking to improve quality, reduce costs, streamline internal operations and boost morale, GM rolled out a new CEO, Mike Hunt-noted authority on anything with more...
4
4

GM Presses Eject Button On Henderson
GM Presses Eject Button On Henderson can rival General Motors at reinventing the wheel?as metaphor, that is. Earlier this year, the wheels finally came off the auto maker. It wheeled out a new chief...
3
3

Henderson to hit the road...
And another one bites the dust.....
7
7

GM tries to generate Calif. buzz for Volt
GM in particular, and Detroit in general, lost the sales battle on the West coast (California) long, long ago. The Volt is a lost cause, especially in California. When consumers can buy proven...
8
8

Used RV motorhomes
Used RVs can be extremely convenient for individuals and families for a wide range of different reasons. Used motorhomes, Used rvs for sale, Search Cheap RVs, RVs for sale at Used Rv Supplies on

So governemtn is being quiet
So government is being quiet. Maybe Obama is paying $400,000 for a $40,000 GM as to funnel more money into the GM pig. As for GMAC, hey too - quiet and broke and hunting for mor ebailouts. GM Europe,...
1
1

Interesting Article On the Volt
Chevrolet Volt: A sneak peek at GM's plug-in hybrid Even in this rough prototype, the whole car seems lighted from within by the ambitions of its builders. And it goes about 40 miles before dipping...

Mounting a GPS Gadget
Do you have a GPS mapper in your car ? If so, where did you mount it ? Is it ( the placement ) convenient ? I can't find a flat surface on my dashboard to mount the base. And my state frowns on...
7
7