Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Low Cost Automotive Scan Gauge
I have recently built a low-cost Scan Gauge for my vehicle. I am going to build up some additional units to sell, if anyone's interested. I will be selling them (initially) for $95. I don't know if...
4
4

Answering Your Questions About the Chevy Volt
In the event someone actually buys a Volt... Answering Your Questions About the Chevy Volt Your Questions About the Chevy Volt By LINDSAY BROOKE Last Friday, we solicited you for questions on the...
33
33

Toyota Quality
Once again, some you you guys out there who constantly slam GM by comparing the "quality" of Toyotas missed out and still ANOTHER major problem by the great and might company that can do no wrong,...
48
48

GMAC Wants MORE of your Money!!
What a disgusting pile of paracitical corruption going on and not a poliician with balls. Just talk, debt-spend and corruption gone mad. Maybe scared some Obama deciple will wreck their lives? This...
3
3

GM calls on European governments for more taxpayers money
At least GM isn't calling it a loan. Being GM is anologious to black hole for more money, I guess to be believable they want yet another corporate welfare bailout. Europe is known for bailouts, but...
3
3

For the Volt, How?s Life After 40 ( Miles)? [NY Times]
According to what has been previously published, around 130 miles, on the generator alone, before the voltage would drop. Even then another 50 miles or more is possible if need be. By the way the...
32
32

Detroit 3 vary in their electric-vehicle visions
Detroit 3 vary in their electric-vehicle visions said recently that its in-house team of electric car development engineers had been disbanded and will be folded into the company's organizational...
3
3

No blinkers.
Hello all, I am looking at a '97 LaSabre with slight front end damage. Actually it isn't that bad, but the air bags deployed. It seems to drive fine but it has no blinkers or windsheild washer...
5
5

GM global VP to personally call buyers who returned a vehicle
?Reliability has been the Achilles? heel of GM for my entire career,? he said, promising he would focus the company?s engineers around the world on fixing the problem." They already know the problem...
25
25

Chevy Ads
At least they're concentrating on economy. Howie Long is good. I don't let ads sell me a car, but some do. --Vic

101-Year-Old Man Buys a 426-Horsepower Camaro
This you Mike :-) 101-Year-Old Man Buys a 426-Horsepower Camaro wanted a sportscar,? said Virgil Coffman, pictured left, who turns 102 in January. Mr. Coffman met with Ed Welburn, vice president of...
13
13

2009 Chev Uplander Turn Signals
The front left turn signal bulb quit yesterday, but today it's working. It's probably designed to fail temporarily to give you a day or two to plan the service or buy a new bulb, hahaha. It's 11...
16
16

multiple keyless entry remotes
hi, i had a 1997 Pontica Boneville SSEi 40th anniv and a 2004 buick lesabre custom. each has a keyless entry remote and i wonder if i can get one remote to work with both cars. i know aftermarket...

'98 Olds Intrigue high beams
'98 Olds Intrigue has no high beams. All other lights work as they should with switch in high beam position. Low beams work as do all other lights, including DRL's. Bulbs are good, found voltage to...
4
4

Bias Against Domestic Cars
I came across what I consider another case of bias against domesic vehicles. See: the Forbes editiors picked these vehicle based on COnsumer Reports data. I looked up the CR data and here are my...
152
152