Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Water Outlet (thermostat housing)
Looking for part for 1965 Malibu with 283 CI. Good used part is acceptable. GM part number is 3789162. Outlet points toward passenger side with an elevation of approximately 45 degrees. Do you have...
3
3

2001 Impala LS intermittent starting issue
Ok, my 2001 Impala LS with 90K miles is starting to give us some grief. It has been a reasonably reliable car until now. Anyhow, the car won't start (turn over) intermittently. No check engine...
22
22

switch front driver and passenger side seats?
I got this used 1994 buick regal custom. The driver's seat is in bad shape and the front passenger side seat is good. Is it possible to switch these two seats?
3
3

Ignition Switch?
'86 GMC C1500 5.7L V8 So I start my truck up this morning, and it's fine. After being parked in the driveway for the afternoon I try starting it and it won't even turn over. The seat belt light...
2
2

1983 chevy caprice battery goes dead. updated
My original post was about my kids battery that was going dead. we removed alternator 3 times for testing. all 3 times shop said alternator good. (2 different shops). We had battery tested by shop....
12
12

Chev Uplander, fuel filter, where is it?
where is the fuel filter on a 2006 Chev Uplander LS with 3.5 L V6 front wheel drive? Thanks in advance.
3
3

Calling James Higgins
Ok, haven't posted here for a while, but I notice some things have not changed. We all know Jimbo likes to be like Fox News, and tries to be fair and balanced in his postings about GM, but sometimes...
21
21

Re: GM’s Mark LaNeve Planned for Failure Edition
Maybe GM aught to smell the coffee. No one is paying what they want for their product. They list at a much higher price on eBay than the deals made at the dealership as not to undercut and tick off...
1
1

Re: Fall Car Swap Meet in Turlock, CA 25 Oct 09
Hey, Ron, how do we tell the difference between a legimate post and spam?

GM’s Mark LaNeve Planned for Failur e Edition
GM?s Mark LaNeve Planned for Failure Edition know it?s early in the day, but GM?s spinmeistery has ascended to new heights. When contemplating the failure that is GM?s California eBay experiment, GM?s...

now, is this for real?
A co-worker sent me this website on an email just yesterday: watched the videos on this site, it=B4s pretty impressive. The guy is making $100.000 a month. Has anyone in this group tried this program?...
1
1

Let GM and Chrysler go bankrupt, Americans say
Three out of four Americans would rather see General Motors (GM, Fortune 500) and Chrysler face bankruptcy than watch the government pour yet another round of bailout cash into the big U.S....

BREAKING: Bid to Save GM, Chrysler Loans Dies in Senate
U.S. Senators killed an effort to rescue Detroit automakers Thursday night after a last-ditch attempt to renegotiate the deal died. ABC news (??
1
1

GM spent a lot of money to "buy up and destroy mass transit"
The automobile did not come to dominate American transportation by chance or by public choice. It happened as part of a plan by auto makers to buy up and destroy mass transit companies. General Motors...
12
12

hi Everyone
Just wanted to introduce myself, new to the group heheh:)
3
3