Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Idle GM plants spark interest from automakers
Idle GM plants spark interest from automakers buyers eyeing sites considered difficult to unload Robert Snell / The Detroit News Foreign and domestic automakers have expressed interest in buying...
1
1

August GM Numbers
obvious, GM is going to need more debt-corruption tax money. Ford looked like Detroits only hope.... probably because they didn't saddly non-auto workers for paying for corrupt GM auto screwups.
5
5

07 hummer h3 hvac repeating prob....
hvac blower shut down 2 weeks ago, traced to and replaced resistor pack. bossman leaves truck w/me this afternoon with same complaint, zero blower function..........anyone have any ideas of repeat...
2
2

Toyota blames costs, not UAW, for NUMMI pullout
Toyota blames costs, not UAW, for NUMMI pullout Hans Greimel Automotive News August 28, 2009 - 9:52 am ET TOKYO -- Toyota Motor Corp. says it plans to shut its California factory because of high labor...
148
148

Connecting electric washer pump
Hello Folks. 1979 Chev Van G20 series, 350 I'm adding electric washer pump - - what wires operate pump on wiper motor? Thanks. JS
8
8

Bleeding an abs
I have a 97 Grand Am and I am changing the main abs and master cylinder and there was no brake system leaks. I was wondering if I have to bleed the entire system or can I just bleed the abs unit or if...
3
3

GM wants more money and just got it!
GM again screws the taxpayer again, and again and again. More corruption debt-spend. You would think the money would be better in SS for everyone, but Obama is now slipping more money to GM and others...

search about auto's
=85technology and energy-efficient cars and fuels. That=92s the area that Japan currently leads. Yet the demise of the auto industry (sales in the U.S., still the world=92s largest market by revenue,...

[article] Clunkers and the Trailer Trash
Great article on the Cash for Clunkers and how it won't help any of the automakers in the long run... This semi-regular column is written (in his own blood) by an automotive sage and noted malcontent,...
28
28

GM Tail Light & Headlight Condensation - Removal & Prevention Guide
A few days ago, I noticed some condensation water droplets inside one of my car's tail lights. I had the same problem with one of my headlights a few years ago. I had sealed the headlight bulb sockets...

swapping the auto down switch
hi, i am just a tourist here but hope you will help me out. i have a 04 lasabre which has 2 auto down window switches. i wonder if i could put the auto down switches in to my 97 pontiac bonneville and...
6
6

Cash For Clunkers' Top-sellers, Top-Trade-ins
Cash For Clunkers' Top-sellers, Top-Trade-ins dealers reported 690,114 sales under the federal government's $3 billion Cash for Clunkers rebate program, according to final data released Wednesday by...
7
7

Senor Code H02S12 - 2001 Monte Carlo
1 - Oxygen sensor defective 2 - Poor connection at oxygen sensor 3 - Check circuit-fuse The car has the 3.8 engine (if it makes a difference), and there are 2 O2 sensors on either side of the cat (the...

GM To Remove 'Mark Of Excellence' Logo From Vehicles
GM To Remove 'Mark Of Excellence' Logo From Vehicles Motors Co. will begin removing its "Mark of Excellence" logo from vehicles as the company places greater emphasis on its individual brands. GM...
35
35

Future of Opel is hot topic in Germany
Future of Opel is hot topic in Germany Motors Co. has waded directly into Germany's fevered election politics in its effort to secure financial support for its German carmaker, Adam Opel. GM hoped to...