Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Who Killed the Electric Car? [video]
Who Killed the Electric Car? Video [needs RealPlayer or WMV]
1
1

GM’s Market Share Projected At 15 Percent [that much???]
Surprizing. But that is a "GM prediction", I would wait until the real numbers came in and bet GM does not make 15%. Brand damage, taxpayer needy greedy, corruption, 3800 manifold and other quality...
6
6

Cig/Aux circuit not working - 2002 Monte Carlo
Wonder if anyone has the electric diagram ??? My cig/ auxillary plug is not working. I think it was shorted out during hooking up a temporary power connection to trailer lights... (so the guy didn't...
3
3

3800 and GM
So I go into the local GM dealership this morning to get the lower intake manifold gasket set for my kid's 95 Bonneville. The "new improved" gaskets. Aluminum framed, not plastic. The car's got 80k...
1
1

Old GM shares drop in value with symbol change
How long until "New" GM shares match the "Old" GM shares? "Quality" will tell. Old GM shares drop in value with symbol change ? Shares of the old General Motors Corp. lost half their value Wednesday...
1
1

Ex-GM CEO Rick Wagoner Gets $8.2m Pay-Off
Ex-GM CEO Rick Wagoner Gets $8.2m Pay-Off when TTAC was a voice in the wilderness on GM?s C11, I asked Bob Lutz if his pension was bankruptcy-proof. Maximum Bob scoffed and joked that he?d check with...
1
1

BREAKING: Early Camaro SS manual transmission failures reported, factory hold issued
BREAKING: Early Camaro SS manual transmission failures reported, factory hold issued reports have begun popping up in the Camaro5 forums about issues with V8-powered SS models equipped with the manual...

95 LeSabre Hard start
Hello all, My '95 LeSabre w/3800 seems to have something drawing power that is keeping the engine from turning over fast enough to start. A jump doesn't work, but a fresh battery does. However, it...
2
2

Buick Anti Theft Activating ?
Hello, Have a 2009 Buick LaCrosse. I'll call the Dealer today, but they will undoubtedly say to bring it in, which is really hard for me to do for the next few weeks. Car is in my locked garage. This...
5
5

Brand/Promise
Brand/Promise brand is a promise to a consumer. When a brand?s products fail to live up to the consumer?s expectations (i.e. the promise in THEIR mind), they are right never to trust it again. Why...

Rubbing/grinding noise on new drum brakes
I have an odd problem with the brakes I replaced. I replaced the drums and shoes on a 2001 Cavalier. When I replaced the shoes, I also used new hardware/springs. It seems like things are working well,...
11
11

GM, Chrysler Bankruptcies Make Targets of Dealers, Suppliers
GM, Chrysler Bankruptcies Make Targets of Dealers, Suppliers July 11 (Bloomberg) -- General Motors Corp. and Chrysler Group LLC dealers and suppliers, such as TRW Automotive Holdings Corp., are...
1
1

Will the new GM escape the curse of the old?
Will the new GM escape the curse of the old? There have been two main theories of why things went so wrong at General Motors. One is that the company is run by a bunch of ingrown retreads with no...
6
6

GM Out of Debt
Anyone ever notice when the government bailouts like GM cost so much the markets dip? Government still thinks it can spend it's way out of debt. Add up this corruption and it cost US and Canadian...

GM emerges from bankruptcy [the first one]
GM emerges from bankruptcy [the first one] Shepardson / The Detroit News General Motors Co. completed the paperwork, and its good assets exited bankruptcy at 6:30 a.m. this morning. The new company...
3
3