Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

GM warns about bankruptcy implications on stock
GM warns about bankruptcy implications on stock General Motors Corp., which is operating under bankruptcy protection, warned investors again Wednesday that it believes there will be no value for...
1
1

GM Sales Slide 33.6%
GM Sales Slide 33.6% improvements reflect increasing consumer confidence in GM?s long-term viability: Compared with May, 20 percent jump in cars, 13 percent boost in crossover deliveries.? Sure. I...
11
11

97 bon'eville ssei perf/norm ride buttons
hi, both the performance ride and the normal ride buttons are illuminated on my 97 bon'eville ssei. the owners manual says this indicates something is wrong, (no kidding really :). does anyone have a...

"Production" electric car
Here is one that is in production, but will never be "homologato" will only produce 25 of them, at about $400K each.
19
19

Buick LeSabre 94 (80K only) wont drive when "cold"
Before driving, I turn on the ignition, when I switch to Drive (D) or Reverse (R), but the car wouldn't drive. I push gas pedal, nothing happens. Car behaves like in Neutral position. If I let a car...
10
10

Volt san: Toyota Said to Consider Offering Version of Prius Hybrid to GM
Volt san: Toyota Said to Consider Offering Version of Prius Hybrid to GM June 30 (Bloomberg) -- Toyota Motor Corp. may offer to supply a version of its Prius hybrid car to General Motors Corp. during...
5
5

04 lesabre: various interior lights
hi, there are many interior lights which dont work on my 04 lesabre. in particular the radio, climate control and steering wheel control lights. is this common? the radio and climate control lights...
18
18

Closings List ?
Hello, Any list, official or otherwise, that shows "all" the dealership closings and contemplated closings anywhere yet ? The few lists I've seen are very, very, incomplete apparently. Thanks, B.
1
1

1998 Lumina directionals trouble
Please I need some suggestions. On my 1998 Lumina the directionals are acting up. If you engage the directionals In either direction you can hear the flasher working but the directional light in the...
2
2

Pop up headlight - '88 Firebird
I have a passenger side headlight that pops up but will not close. I removed it today and connected it to the driver's side connection and it popped up and closed repeatedly. So I now know that the...
6
6

'95 Park Avenue OBD II?
Is a '95 Park Avenue OBD II? I know the cutoff year was '96 when the gov't mandate said all cars had to be, but some went early. Was thinking about buying one and the engine was very weak, 165k,...
11
11

General Motors Reports Record Sales Of New Disposable Car
Change the date slightly and GM is up to date ... General Motors Reports Record Sales Of New Disposable Car March 4, 2001 | Issue 37?12 DETROIT?In a report released Monday, General Motors announced 56...
38
38

Where is all the taxpayers money going?
Washington DC seems pretty quiet on where all the taxpayers moneys are going.... Would you buy a Government Motors vehicle after being shafted?
14
14

Future Government Motors Models
Chevrolet Comrade SS Buick Trotsky Chevy Stalin 1500 Truck, Gulag edition Cadillac Coupe de Marx Engels
7
7

Good News for GM: Russians Drop Flint, Michigan, as Nuclear Target