Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

A/C question
When you are running your A/C and it's a little too cold for Grandma, and you turn the temperature control up slightly, does that make the compressor cycle less frequently, or does it only open the...
3
3

Government Motors update
Now what is wrong here? Government Motors paying to lobby/bribe DC senators and congress people? LOL. Government lobbing for itself at taxpayers expense.
1
1

ps fluid
hi, as part of the tune up for my recently purchased 97 bon'eville i see the ps fluid is nasty. is there a way to bleed the system similarly to brakes or clutch? or do i just have to disconnect the...
1
1

State gasoline price passes $3 mark again
State gasoline price passes $3 mark again
34
34

improved battery tech for the electric car
let's see if gm can get something like this through their thick skulls and onto the road
1
1

Politics-as-usual in choosing GM's new chairman?
Politics-as-usual in choosing GM's new chairman? 'T BE HARD ON GM'S NEW CHAIRMAN EDWARD WHITACRE for confessing during an interview last week that he knows nothing about cars. He simply suffered a Joe...
1
1

A real GeM?: Ad parody takes swipe at General Motors' bankruptcy
A real GeM?: Ad parody takes swipe at General Motors' bankruptcy sad as General Motors' and Chrysler's bankruptcy filings became, we had to laugh at the latest spoof of their buy-our-cars-anyway TV...
1
1

Seized Belt Tensioner
Is it common for the pivot point on a belt tensioner to seize? I was visiting a mechanic friend today who discovered the belt tensioner on my Park Avenue doesn't move more than an 1/8th...
6
6

GMGMQ isn't pretty in 'Pink'
GMGMQ isn't pretty in 'Pink' buying GM now won't cash in when it emerges from bankruptcy. Shares are on the Pink Sheets for a reason - they'll eventually be worthless. By Paul R. La Monica, editor at...
1
1

add seat memory to 97 bonneville ssei
hi, i read some where that some bonnevilles had memory seats, (maybe the last couple of production years), and i was wondering if there is any way to retro fit that function ionto my 97 bonneville?...
3
3

2 cars, 1 remote and 1 key?
hi, i have both a 97 bonneville and a 04 lasabre. is it possible to program one of their remotes to work on both cars? (i know after market remote starts can be setup this way) also, is there any way...
2
2

GM Bonds Valued at 12.5 Cents to Settle Credit-Default Swaps
Mikey uses life savings to buy, buy, BUY GM bonds GM Bonds Valued at 12.5 Cents to Settle Credit-Default Swaps
2
2

HRH
I overheard a conversation in passing yesterday concerning the Chevrolet HRH (High Roof Hauler?) The owner was overflowing with praise for this PT Cruiser looking car, claimed 49 mpg true average...
9
9

bonneville forums
hi, i see a couple bonneville forums on the net and wonder which one you guys like better than the others. thanks, peter
1
1

World Oil Production to Peak in 2013
Hello, does everybody know that according to some Oil Geologists (e.g. Colin Campbell) in 2013 the world oil output is going to peak ? Are you aware what this does mean for all of us ? We have 4 years...
16
16