Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

radio light update
hi, i received the radio light for my 97 ssei fro corvettte radios .com for $23usd, installed it and viola! i have time and station read out. thanks for the info and suggestions which helped me...
7
7

Tata plans to bring ultra-cheap Nano to U.S. in 3 years
GM will, no doubt, badge engineer it as the 2012 Corvette BelchFire 2 (2 cylinders) Tata plans to bring ultra-cheap Nano to U.S. in 3 years News June 5, 2009 - 12:01 am ET UPDATED: 6/5/09 1:30 p.m. ET...
10
10

The Fix Is In! Rep. Barney Frank Delays Local GM Plant Closure
The Fix Is In! Rep. Barney Frank Delays Local GM Plant Closure TTAC?s Best and Brightest, knew it was going to happen: that unfortunate intersection of business and politics, where the...

GM Re-invention
Officially bankrupt on June 1st, been bankrupt for 3+ years. Selling the same GM change line for 30 years.... Just saw the Canadian advert, what a sad joke. Anyone believe this BS this time?
16
16

Lexus HS 250h can travel on battery only for 2-3 miles (that's all?)
"Chief Engineer Hiro Koba says the HS 250h can travel on battery power, alone, for two or three miles (3.2-4.8 km), depending on the battery=92s state of charge and the grade of the road."
2
2

with GM now in bankruptcy, it could fall to third place
with GM now in bankruptcy, it could fall to third place five years ago, GM had a big lead on Ford and Toyota in U.S. sales. But with GM now in bankruptcy, it could fall to third place. That might not...
5
5

If you were leasing a GM Product would you try to get rid of it now?
I keep thinking I should. The local dealer where I used to go for service is closed, the brand is going away next year, I'm guessing the Pontiac racing program I thought I was supporting via "Win on...
9
9

Even Under a Cloud, G.M. Is Predicting Sunshine
I wonder if Mikey or 80 wrote GM's Magical Recovery Plan? Even Under a Cloud, G.M. Is Predicting Sunshine General Motors has been hemorrhaging customers for decades. For the last 30 years, it has been...
3
3

Five times ugly equals GM's automotive failures
Five times ugly equals GM's automotive failures creations had consumers scratching their heads and heading for other dealerships Dan Neil / The Los Angeles Times The causes of General Motors Corp.'s...
16
16

Senate Hearing - Corporate versus Dealerships
Watched this today on C-Span. Considered it my first meeting as a member of the board of Chrysler and GM. My impressions. Chrysler is just sleaze. Been junk for a long time. Seems like Chrysler is...
2
2

Michael Moore: Nine Suggestions For Transforming GM
At the deathbed of General Motors, I find myself filled with?dare I say it?joy. Here are my nine suggestions for transforming the company. I write this on the morning of the end of the once-mighty...
2
2

Corvette Lovers Lament GM's Rocky Ride
Corvette Lovers Lament GM's Rocky Ride A Short Ride Through Corvette History [slideshow] Things Considered, June 3, 2009 · As it begins to restructure, General Motors says it has "100 percent...
4
4

gm and the gov.
the gov said they had no interest in running the auto business didnt even take a week even though the task force said gm had to close dealerships. this is not going to be fun for us gm supporters the...
22
22

Quick Vote: Are you open to the idea of buying a GM vehicle in the future?
Quick Vote: Are you open to the idea of buying a GM vehicle in the future?
6
6

GM To Become The Soul Of Discretion
A private company??? They are owned by the taxpayers, they are NOT a private company. More of GM lying with a straight face. One more reason to stop the GM bailout and let them die. GM To Become The...
2
2