Best Rated threads in General Motors Forumshow all threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: opinions on the 2003 Malibu
The Buick Century in comparison is much more quieter and the I have often get about 800 KM (600 miles) on a tank of fuel. It has the 3.1 V6 engine. I have only had 1 repair up till now (tilt steering...
12
12

89 S15 Fuel Pump Fuse
Does anyone know where the fuel pump fuse is located on a 89 GMC S15? Truck would not run one morning last week. Noticed that the fuel pump was not running, couldn't hear it. Checked all of the fuses...
2
2

Honda Accord 2005 Electrical Problem.
Hi, I have an Honda accord 2005 AT, I was facing acceleration troubles for a while had it checked and got ELECTRICAL Faults with the car , 1. IAT Sensor Voltage Was High. 2. TP Sensor Voltage was Low....

OE tire size mix up: '04 Malibu Classic?!?
Hi all. I drive a 2004 Chevy (Malibu) Classic. Recently I've started to wonder if something is screwy with the OE tire size of 205/65/15. Specifically, I wonder if it throws off the speedometer, which...
6
6

CARMAX
I live in Virginia and went to Carmax to look for a vehicle. I noticed alot of rust on the underside of most vehicles they had. I did the carfax report and found most with rust came from the north....
7
7

HEI Coil Arcing
I replaced the old coil which was burnt smelled awful. Now the new coil is acring at the three wires. So I tried another coil same problem. Please Help! IS it possilby loose plug wires or a bad plug....
1
1

2004 Yukon Denali "Whistle" Sound Coming from Intake Manifold
I've been researching the "whistle" sound I hear in my 2004 Yukon Denali. I found GM Document #1580607 stating the noise comes from "the same intake manifold design used whether the engine has an...

spark plug change - 93 transport 3.8
Anyone out there know if it is possible to change the back 3 plugs on a 3.8 litre 1993 Pontiac Transport without having to undo the engine mounts. I can see the plugs with a mirror and can just reach...
3
3

92 Buick Park Avenue Crank Sensor location information needed....
Fellow Ladies and Gentlemen, Can anyone tell me where the electrical connector is that connects to the "crank sensor" to help me trouble shoot my current car problem? Background: 92 Buick Park Ave -...
4
4

2000 Camaro Security Light
My 2000 Camaro occasionally will not start. I will turn the key and nothing happens other than the security light will come on (steady, not flashing) for 3 minutes, and then go out. If I then turn the...
7
7