Polish for plastic lights

I've seen the discussions on the 'polish' to use on things like headlight lens when they yellow or become fogged.

I thought the polish was available at Wal-Mart, but I looked yesterday and couldn't find anything.

Any recommendations as to what to use?

I have a 93 Intrepid with the headlights all milky, and a 95 GradPrix that has a 'light bar' that turned yellow and cloudy.

Also... does the stuff work well with mechanical buffing or does it really work well with hand rubbing (for hours and hours and...)

Reply to
Mike Y

A Yahoo search for "plastic headlight polishing" turned up over 200,000 hits. Here are a few of them:

for a how to do it site.

for a supplier.

supplier with instructions.

one more supplier.

In addtion there are several forums listed. Hope this helps.

Reply to
Anyolmouse