Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Error message on 2006 CR-V CD player - Help!
Thanks Curly, I'll try disconnecting the battery. As a note, there are no DIY labels on the discs. All are store bought CDs. If anyone else has any other suggestions, please feel free to reply.

Re: Error message on 2006 CR-V CD player - Help!
Perhaps I should have mentioned... The owners manual says the solution is to take the car to be serviced. I'd prefer to do the repair myself. Any ideas?

1997 Honda Civic DX intermittent stall, No code(s) displayed
97 civic dx when driving along it just stalls, like a switch was thrown and it just dies. If I try to turn it over it will restart for a moment but then dies again, sometimes it'll run for a min...
4
4

1999 Honda Civic?
My son is looking at a 1999 Honda Civic for a car for college. I think it has about 50K miles on it. That is all that I know. Does this car have a good reliability record? What would an average cost...
18
18

2008 Odyssey
We've been looking at mid-sized SUV's/Cross-overs, and as well checked out the Odyssey van, not expecting much from a van. Turns out we're pretty impressed with the Odyssey and may follow that up as a...
2
2

radio light is on!
i own honda civic 2001 (canada). the cd player was on and i was driving and all the suddent it stopped! i turn off the engin and take off the ingination but the radio light is still on and the anti...
1
1

for sale 2003 Honda Pilot EX-L 54 kmiles $16,000
54,500 miles Silver suv with silver interior 6 Cylinders Automatic, 5 door, 4WD A/C: Front, A/C: Rear, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Steering, Remote Keyless Entry, Bucket Seats, Leather...

headlight bulbs for my 97 accord
Hi, can anyone recommend good quality ( bright white ) bulbs for my 97 ex wagon. high and low beam also, what # should i be looking for 9005, 9004 ??? thanks in advance, Ron
7
7

engine missing
i'll try to give all info without writing a book.. my 92 civic lx sat for a yr and a half (second time to snap crank) got a donor motor from a 95 civic. (d15b7) simple remove and replace, installation...
9
9

1990 Honda Accord - shoulder harness doesnt move
Two days ago the shoulder harness on my 1990 Honda Accord quit moving when I start it. The owners manual says there is a way to manually crank it. I will check the fuse. If the fuse isnt the problem,...
4
4

Crank Sensor - P0336
Crank Sensor (P0336) My son was involved in a minor slow speed (5 mph) fender bender with a 2002 S2000. Impact was on right front bumper of S2002 hitting my son's car. Afterwards the S2000 owner...
5
5

2005 Honda Accord Problems
Are there any major issues with these cars as far as defects? I am about 5000 miles away from the end of my warranty and I want to make sure I am covered for anything that goes wrong. Thanks. eric
1
1

2000 Accord starting problem... won't crank
Hello all, I have a 2000 Accord EX 4 cylinder that has never failed to start. Suddenly, it will not. All dash lights come on, all accessories, power windows, heater, radio and virtually everything...
4
4

Exhaust Question
About 3 years ago I replaced the muffler on my 98 Civic with a Honda muffler I ordered from somebody in cyberspace. . Because it looked simple, I just did it without the aid of a Haynes or Chiltons or...
6
6

radioa-connections wiring
Hi, i have search a lot in the dammed world of google, but : i only want the connection-wiring for my cr-v audio. Its the modell from 2002 to 2006. (pioneer deh-m6017) Searching in the net is...
2
2