Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

FS: 1996 Honda Accord LX 104 k $3,880
104,000 miles Black sedan w gray interior 4 Cylinders Manual, 4 door, FWD A/C: Front, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Steering, Bucket Seats, Airbag: Driver, Cassette Radio, Power Windows, Rear...
1
1

Radio light is on
Hi I was driving and the CD player was playing and all the sudden stopped. Now the radio light is on, the clock is not moving, the small red light in the left hand is on.. i can not press any buttons....
9
9

Answer on lease extention
Honda will extend a car lease on a customer-by-customer basis, and the dealers don't handle any part of it. They do not recalculate the lease payment based on the new, depreciated value of the...
1
1

2008 Accord Review - ConsRpt
The recent Consumer's Report review of the 08 Accord was a little surprising to me. While they liked the car, they rated it below the Altima. Comments were that the new Accord "is not as quick" as the...
27
27

Fit Canadian recall [air bag and salt]
"Road salt can affect air bag system Honda is recalling its smallest car after the discovery that road salt could corrode wiring for a system meant to protect infants from air bag injuries. Transport...
1
1

93 Honda Civic LSi D15B2 Coolant leak
Hi people - after successfully changing my manual transmission oil yesterday, today it was the turn of the coolant. The car has been running fine with no leaks or heat problems, the coolant was just...
9
9

Honda sales statistics - 2007
Year-to-Date December December DSR** 2007 2006 % Chg. American Honda Total 1,551,542 1,509,358 2.5% Total Car Sales 882,215 843,950 4.2% Total Truck Sales 669,327 665,408 0.3% Honda Total Car Sales...

Do 2000 Acura TLs have a window regulator?
I have a 1995 Nissan Maxima. A former co-worker of mine has a 2000 Acura TL. On the same day, in the same parking lot (but on opposite sides of the lot), both of our rear, driver-side windows fell...
2
2

Honda civic cooling system?????
Hey wats going on HONDA EXperts. IM a girl looking for answers! Well i have a Honda civic 1997 DX. I recently replaced the radiator because my old on cracked due to overheating issues and it was old....
25
25

Honda car care
We have a 2004 pilot with the extended warranty. Can I do oil changes myself and not void the if not is there a problem with having it done at Jiffy lube or some other place. Also if I do it myself I...
4
4

Chuck Norris in Ridgeline Commercial
Lol...had to rewind it to make sure!
1
1

Is my 2004 Civic's battery almost dead already?
My 2004 Civic started up fine in the bitter cold this morning, albeit with some expected slow cranking. I did a quick errand and returned home. 2 hours later, I get in the car to go out again... but...
10
10

Re: Hey Teggar, our 91 Integra woke me up last night...sorta.. Horn went off w/o by itself at midnight.
finding z0 wrote in news: I normally scold people for multiposting, but I'm just getting over a bad bout of flu and am too tired for that. I quote below what I said in reply to your identical message...
2
2

Last night (midnight) the horn went off on its own (1991 (Integra GS 163K)
We were up, barely. Steady blare. I went outside and disconnected the battery after fumbling for the right rachet bit in the dark and cold. I think I've lost the rest of whats' left of my hearing....
3
3

for sale 2005 Honda Civic LX 45 k $10,490
45,000 miles Silver coupe on gray interior 4 Cylinders Manual, 2 door, FWD A/C: Front, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Steering, Remote Keyless Entry, Bucket Seats, Airbag: Driver, Airbag:...