Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

battery date
I have an 02 Civic with the original battery. 85K miles. I'm not having any problems but I'm wondering if there is a "service life" expectancy. I can't seem to find anything on the battery. Should I...
4
4

GPS and the Prelude
I'm in the market for a Garmin GPS and would like to know if anyone has a recommended method for using it in a Prelude...there are a lot of methods out there and I'd like to see/hear something tried...
1
1

2000 civic speedometer problems
Hi, I just changed out the speedometer sensor on the transmission on a 2000 ex civic coupe. my problem is that it did not fix the speedometer from not working or intermittently going nuts. where do i...
4
4

OEM Online Honda Parts Sites
My 91 Civic is due for some new ignition wires. I started checking OEM online Honda parts places that I have used in the past. Shipping seems to have shot through the roof. From reports here and some...
46
46

HONDA ACCORD 97 Disconnect alarm
Have 97 accord ex with alarm that will not turn off/ reset when i turn the key in the passenger door, how can i disconnect alarm. car will not let me open door without setting off alarm. tried...
1
1

96 Honda EX torn tie rod boot
Is the tie rod "joint" like a CV joint as far as grease packing is concerned? My driver side tie rod boot is torn & I put a "patch" over it - heavy gauge plastic with cable ties at each end. There...
6
6

Changing courtesy light in a CRV
Any ideas how to change the courtesy light in crv 2001. I guess one would use a pen knife to remove the plastic cover. Just want to be sure. And any specs on the bulb would help too.
2
2

Oil Change Question
Hello everyone, I just changed the oil in my sister's 08 Accord.While the manual said to fill 4.4 quarts of oil I ended up putting in 4.8 quarts as the 4.4 would have barely been over the low level...
4
4

Selling a Honda Accord 2000 EX V6. Automatic transmission.
Honda Accord 2000 EX V6. Automatic transmission. Can be seen in Millington (07946) or Cedar Grove (07009) First $4,000 takes it... Only liability is the mileage:171,200 (and change); properly...

For sale 1996 Honda Accord EX 126 k $2,000
126,000 miles Black coupe 4 Cylinders Automatic, 2 door, 2WD A/C: Front, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Steering, Remote Keyless Entry, Bucket Seats, Leather Interior, Power Seats, Airbag: Driver,...

For sale 2001 Honda Civic EX 72 k $7,500
72,393 miles Black coupe w gray interior 4 Cylinders Automatic, 2 door, FWD A/C: Front, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Steering, Bucket Seats, Airbag: Driver, Airbag: Passenger, Anti-Lock Brakes,...

What size tire for 2000 Accord EX?
My car will soon be needing new tires. It has the standard 205/60/16. I was thinking of "moving up" to 215/55/16. Would this be possible?
5
5

98 CRV voltage fluctuations.
I bought my 98 CRV used a few years ago. It has always had voltage fluctuations. This is noticeable at night with the headlights. The headlights and dashlights both snap bright and then snap back to...
11
11

92 Civic --- headlights slow to turn on
The headlights on my '92 Honda Civic EX are slow to turn on when it is below about 35F. I start the car, switch on the headlights and nothing. They usually come on about 10 seconds later. Once, they...
1
1

CV joint boot grease leakage
96 EX Accord w 150k miles. On right inner & outer & left inner cv joints there is a grease leak from the ends of the boots. Boots are good & the boot clamps look ok. Why/how is grease getting out? No...
27
27