Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

90 honda accord electrical problem - fixed
I posted last week about my 90 accord electrical problem. After a rain windshield wipers, oil light, parking light, and various buzzers went on and off at random. When wipers turned on, even pulling...
2
2

93 Civic LX - accelerating issues/wont gas right/slips
Hello everyone, I drive a 1993 Honda Civic LX (stick) The car worked wonders in the past, but the clutch went out at about 180,000 miles, so my good friend of mine who is a car mechanic replaced the...
15
15

to tall
Are there any ideas out there on how one might increase the front leg room (driver side) for a Honda Fit? Thanks. P.S. Great car
13
13

Interior MAP lights on 03 aCCORD
This is a repost from one I sent in the summer in hopes of maybe someone new may read as it still doesn't work. And also because I think I posted to the wrong Honda group before. We have a 2003 Accord...

Removing crank pulley
Hi, how do you pull the crank pulley off a '96 Civic? I got the bolt removed easily enough, but then I put a puller on the pulley and broke the pulley. Thanks, Billy Andrews
5
5

Headlight
I have a 97 CRV looking for the best headlight bulb without going true HID. I have 90/100W GP Thunder in now and one burned out so I was looking to see what people thought. Best brightness and...
2
2

Metal grinding sound from engine
When I start up my 1993 Honda civiv ex I notice a mtal grinding sound coming from I think the engine. When I am driving the car I am also noticing the sound ...could be the belts or is there something...
6
6

Prelude!
Did a search for Prelude and found nothing since 2005. Now this will change. Wooohoo. (2001 Prelude black with swirl marks (soft cloth washed 4x a year). 60K miles.
2
2

my 1995 honda civic clutch help please
i replaced my clutch while the car is in the air it has power to the wheels but when i put it on the ground it wont move what is going on? -- Message posted using information at
2
2

Disconnect the seat belt Buzzer on a 2005 Civic?
Is it possible? It was possiible on my taurus company car, a seat belt button hack-combo would turn it off. Same true with the '05' Civic?
2
2

2006 Pilot Brake Sliding Pins
Just serviced the pilot brakes for the first time. Noticed that the inner pad wore faster that outer on passenger's side. Tried to take out sliding pins. One came out easily. The one with a rubber...
2
2

Drive by wire (DBW)????
Can you tell me what "Drive by Wire" is please, on new honda accord 2.2i-CTDi, thanks. Haven't heard of that, cheers. AE
28
28

Re: 1991 Honda Prelude.. Dash Is Dead! Heeeellpp Meeee!
That fuse number 1 might be a 7.5 ampere unit. It is in my '88 Prelude. It could be a bad ignition switch. In the dash fuse box (with the ignition on), do you have voltage on _both_ sides of fuses 1...

Re: 1991 Honda Prelude.. Dash Is Dead! Heeeellpp Meeee!
I have a similar problem in a 1994 Dodge Intrepid. Could it be loose/ corroded wires?

New Honda Civic engines: Regular gas?
Silly question, just had to ask... do the new Accord engines all take regular gas standard? David
6
6