Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

I Beat both Mercedes "MINI Range" and "Toyota Prius"
On city/highway driving, my Infiniti G20T now reached 65mpg - 73mpg. No battery required, and no stingy driving required. That's right, I will let you put my car to test (if you belong to a media...
29
29

vvti
any ome know how the v-tec works
1
1

2008 Accord - Comments
I have a 2006 Accord EX V-6 and love it. I'd be interested in comments of owners of the 2008 Accord. Thanks.
4
4

crx
looking for a crx del sol for sale any one got one there wanting rid of e-mail me any condition welcome.
1
1

Just got a 2004 Honda Odyssey and need to know about some issues...
Hi all; My wife and I just got a 2004 Honda Odyssey. It had some bumbs and bruises, but no more than our perfectly running 2003 accord, so we were'nt too picky. I won't waste any time here, I will...
2
2

Civic Hybrid Transmission
Does anyone have any info on the reliability of the Civic Hybrid CVT transmission. The pastor of our church apparently has had problems with the transmission on his Civic for some time until it packed...
5
5

99 cr-v wheel paint color/code?
1999 Honda CR-V EX with factory (silver/aluminum/gray color) alloy wheels.. What is the paint code/color for the wheels or what off brands are an exact match? I would like to repaint the centercaps...
6
6

Tap Tap Tapping Noise
I hope someone from this excellent group can help me with this. I've got a 2000 civic. It's an automatic w/ about 190,000 kms on it. I had the timing belt done a few months ago. I bought it used about...
4
4

Blown head gasket, cracked head, or both?
I have a '92 Honda Accord Wagon with 228,000 miles in immaculate condition, and recently passed smog with all readings well below average. Recently it overheated due to radiator leak. I pulled over as...
2
2

Re: Figuring Out How Much a Hybrid, Diesel, or Small Car Will Save Per Year
Thank goodness for all of you people that are willing to by hybrids. Not only are you saving the world you are saving gasoline so there will be enough gasoline for those can afford to own and drive...
4
4

Re: Figuring Out How Much a Hybrid, Diesel, or Small Car Will Save Per Year
I hope you figured out that 5k would have purchased ALL of the fuel one would use in a Corolla for the first three of four years? Have you also added into you calculations the $4,000 cost of replacing...

Any tricks out there to resetting air bag light on 96 accord?
I just replaced the bags and need to reset the light. Anyone know of a way without going to the garage? Thanks.
1
1

2004 Civic rust on rear doors already
I was shocked as opened the rear door to find surface rust almost 2 inches long! on a 3yr old civic i've posted an image in .test under "Honda civic 3yr old rusting already!" Needless to say i've been...
2
2

Re: NEVER BUY WALMART'S BATTERIES OR YOU WILL BE SORRY
Well, I have read through this and may have missed something but I just comment on Interstate Batteries. We sell Interstate in our shop and many other places do also. There is a toll free number on...
1
1

What kind of "factory" alloy rims will fit on a 1997 Honda Civic?
Well, since I totaled my 2007 Accord, my in-laws are giving my late wife's 1997 Civic back to me so that I can have transportation in the mean time. I was just wondering what, if any, Honda or Acura...
4
4