Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2000 HONDA PASSPORT
HI I'M LOOKING TO BUY A CAR SOON AND CAME ACROSS A 2000 HONDA PASSPORT. IT'S A GREAT PRICE FOR THE MILLEAGE AND LOOKS GREAT. THE ONLY PROBLEM IS THE BACK WINDOW WIPER IS MISSING AND A PROBLEM WITH THE...
2
2

Re: Can I get a louder horn?
Tony Harding said in
1
1

Re: NEVER BUY WALMART'S BATTERIES OR YOU WILL BE SORRY
I'm no fan of Wal Mart. Matter of fact, I refuse to shop there. But, if I happen to read an article which says that some of their car batteries are fine, I don't burn the magazine. Guess what? I've...
2
2

Re: NEVER BUY WALMART'S BATTERIES OR YOU WILL BE SORRY
"Tom" wrote in news:ff1e3n$qk8$ So THEY should be responsible for YOU performing incorrect diagnosis on your electrical problems? System running voltage is determined by the alternator, not the...
5
5

Re: NEVER BUY WALMART'S BATTERIES OR YOU WILL BE SORRY
I have never bought a battery I didn't need. Does any store let you bring a battery back for a full refund when you screw up? Seventy-five percent? What are you basing that on? I suggest you breathe...
5
5

Re: NEVER BUY WALMART'S BATTERIES OR YOU WILL BE SORRY
You are full of crap. Tell me about some other store where they let you return a battery. Your dribble about voltage is equally ridiculous. There are only about 3-4 companies in the US that make...
132
132

RIP 2007 EXL V6 Manual
On the way home from grocery shopping last night, someone decides that they didn't want to yield when turning left with their Rav 4 and I believe that may be the final drive for my 2007 Accord. The...
2
2

2000 Accord SRS light (recall)
Coggin Honda in South Orange County, Florida, notified my neighbor that her SRS light being on all the time, is likely a defective sensor in one of the buckles on her 2000 Accord. Upon arrival at the...
1
1

CRV Timing belt
Does the CRV have a timing belt or chain? 4cylinder engine, 2005 bthru 2007.
2
2

Is the Odyssey done?
Heard a rumor that 2007 will be the last year of the Odyssey. Looking at the Honda website, I see all kinds of 2008 models shown, but the Odyssey is specifically still listed as "2007", with no 2008...
5
5

2007 Odyssey
I have a new Odyssey that has given us 15 mpg in the city and only 20 mpg on a 250 mile trip. The ECO light was on most of the way as we were on cruise control on the highway. This seems to be poor...
8
8

FS: 2006 Honda Ridgeline RTL 21 Kmls $30,000
21,863 miles Red truck w beige interior 6 Cylinders Automatic, 4 door, 4WD A/C: Front, A/C: Rear, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Steering, Remote Keyless Entry, Bucket Seats, Leather Interior,...

FR-V
I'm italian and speak english just a little. I have bought a FR-V 1.8 exec navy leather Nothing speak about FR-V ? thanks , bye bye
1
1

01" Accord EX 4cyl Auto..need to replace front motor mount..easy to do ?
Any special tips ?

keyless entry remote question
Curious... If you get a used car that has keyless entry and it is missing the remote (key fob).. You buy a replacement remote and program it... If someone else has the original ..would it still unlock...
1
1