Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

93 Civic LSi clutch squeak / creak
I have a 93 UK Civic LSi and the clutch has a 'dry creak' exactly the same as this video - . Ithink it's coming from inside the clutch housing itself, not the slavecylinder. I've sprayed all over the...
11
11

07 Accord Rear Window Noise
Got a nice new 07 Accord EXL V6 sedan. The front power windows are nice and quiet going up and down but the rear ones both make too much noise. Is yours like that too? When the dealer tells me "they...
7
7

93 Civic - window regulators
Just curious about the 'typical' life expectancy of a manual window regulator. My driver's side window was FUBAR when I got the car three years ago, and was at least partially workable until a few...
2
2

2003 Honda Accord 4cyl auto LX
I decided to check the air filter (pain in the neck) and got the housing apart and cleaned it. However putting it back together I dropped and lost the screw/bolt nearest the strut (you'd think this...
1
1

FS: 1995 Honda Civix EX, 930,000 miles
1995 Honda Civic EX for sale with 930,000 miles. am truly amazed. Only 4 clutches, 9 timing belts and 9 waterpumps. Just amazing. Our 1997 Civic EX with 85K miles has had two clutches but two...
2
2

2006 Civic heater controls
The 06/07/08 civic heater controls are at the bottom-center of the dash, in the spot traditionally occupied by a radio. the left knob controls temperature, and the right controls fan speed. This as I...
7
7

Mileage ?
2001 civic. I cleaned and oiled the K&N filter and have gotten poor mileage since then. Is it possible to over oil these and slow down air flow. I also had to drill out th three front screws that hold...
4
4

poor gas mileage??
2003 Honda Accord (4cyl auto) in good shape, runs well, about 24000 miles. No maintenance on the car except oil changes and did one about 1000 miles ago. Front tires are replaced recently (back tires...
11
11

Old Accord turn signal
Hey all, I've just come across this place and hope you can help me out! I've got an '81 Accord hatch and the turn signals have recently stopped working. Working the indicator stalk has no results;...
3
3

'97 Honda HX CVT service/maintenance data?
Hi, All, With a lot of help from this group, I decided on an HX coupe with CVT. Ten years old, and it's a superb little car! And I'm seriously in love with the CVT! Every car should have one! (Okay,...
2
2

Disable Security System?
We have found the security alarm on our 2002 Accord to be very annoying. Can it be disabled? Thanks
8
8

fuel system additives
Is there a necessity for those fuel injector cleaner/system cleaner additives? I know they have cleaners in gas, but I usually put one bottle in at each oil change, full tank. Is it worth the extra...
11
11

Odd flapping when cranking
Hello, my 95 ESi (Civic 1.6L SOHC non-vtec D16 variant), hasn't been used for a few months, but I warm it up every few days. Recently, there has been an odd shuddering sound when cold, and gradually...
7
7

engine overheated, check engine light is on
Hi, The radiator recently cracked on my 98 civic as a result of which the engine was overheating -- the engine temperature gauge was past the red line, which i onyl noticed once steam started comming...
4
4

ECU Difference
I have a 1990 Prelude Si ALB with a JDM B20A engine in it. (Engine is not the original, of course) My ECU is a PK3, which is the original ECU from the factory, and the car runs fine. I've noticed that...
5
5