Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

How to hook up Mounting Bracket for CAI
Ok I just got a cheap cold air intake from ebay, its fits pretty good but there is this mounting bracket that consists of foot long black rubber, 6 inch metal and a 'L" shaped small bracket, anyone...

Plastic Parts
Hi All, I have 207,000 miles on my car which I bought new and it runs good.. The problem is the plastic door handles have broken. off. I live in Florida and at the dealer they were pretty I looked on...
2
2

Shims
If I were to use the honda shims, do I need both inner and the outer or both inner without outter, or one inner and one outer depending on the fit of all the parts?
5
5

1997 CRV Fuel Filter
I tried to change the fuel filter in my crv and cannot get the bolts to loosen up. Is there a trick to this? I tried to depressurize the fuel system by removing gas cap. I have the new honda filter in...
15
15

2007 / 2008 CR-V opinions
I'm thinking of getting a new 2008 CR-V (automatic 4 cyl) to help us move in / out our daughter for her college dorm. Any opinions on this and what do you like/dislike about your recent CR-V? Is it...

1991 Civic Squeal
I have a friend who has a 91 civic and when he backs up and turns the wheel, there is squeaking. It only does it backing up...any ideas?
2
2

Replacing rotor+distributor on a 93 Civic
1993 Honda Civic 1.5L auto After reading tegger link , which advise against cranking the engine with the wire or cap removed rotor have a screw but it is not always in a direction that can beremoved....
7
7

Brake repair question
I replaced my rotors and pads on my 1997 CRV with bendix parts. About 1000 miles later after driving at highway speed for 20 mile or so and then going to slower speed around 35MPH I get squealing from...
10
10

2002-2006 CRV rear diff fluid replacement TSB
What's the record on getting this service covered by warranty? Is there a new, lower replacement interval? (Was "90,000 miles".)
12
12

how much is a catalytic converter off a 95 honda accord worth?
anybody know? thanks
11
11

Old problem fixed, new problem took its place
Through reading the posts in this group, I was able to determine that I had a problem with my CV joint, and had to replace both axles on my 92 Accord. A certified Honda mechanic verified that both...
3
3

Shock absorber replacement on 1991 Accord?
Good morning. How is shock replacement as a do-it-yourself project on a 1991 Accord? I assume I will need a spring compressor. Any other special tools? Is this a reasonable project to tackle myself,...
14
14

CD Player code
1997 Accord , First time ever today I get this code CDE1. I disconected power from battery waited over 60 seconds reconected power, put in security code for radio to unlock. Raido works fine but I...
2
2

Transmission Oil Cooler for '03 CRV?
Looking for a top quality aftermarket trans cooler for my CRV. Thanks
1
1

First Drive: 2008 Honda Accord Sedan by Edmunds Inside Line
We admit that after a day of driving the redesigned 2008 Honda Accord, our reporter's notebook was completely blank. It's not that there's nothing to say about how the 2008 Accord drives. It's that...
2
2