Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Brake Pad Wear
Took my '07 6 cyl Accord sedan with 45,000 relaxed suburban/highway driving miles to local dealer for routine oil change/multi-point inspection. He said my front brake pads were OK-- but the rears...
9
9

I have a 2005 Acura with 158,000 kms & the head gasket has just gone
The head gasket in my 2005 Acura has just gone at only 158,000 ks. Is this the usual length of time to get out of a head gasket on a regularly serviced car. I've had hondas & accuras up to the age if...

Ok to replace 1 195/65 tire with a 195/60 on an Honda Accord?
I've been on a donut on the front passengers side while looking for someone in my area to have a replacement tire but all anyone can find is a 195/60 and my car has 195/65s. I've got a brand new...
3
3

2013 CR V compass display
Where on the display is it? I don't see it!
1
1

Resetting Car Radio ?
Hello, Son has a 2005 Accord. Had a battery replacement, and apparently as a result the car radio (code ?) has to be "reset". Hard for him to get to Dealership to do. Is this something he can do...
16
16

Integra '91 LS HB 5 spd , odd start/stall problem ?
This Integra '91 LS HB 5 spd has been running great for years now. The other day after a 15 minute drive. I return to car after 1.5 hrs. I try to start. The engine fires up (with usual sound) for...
3
3

Honda returning to F1 as McLaren partner
From AB Honda to Participate in the FIA Formula One World Championship 05/16/2013 - TOKYO, Japan Honda Motor Co., Ltd. today announced its decision to participate in the FIA Formula One (F1) World...
1
1

Fuel Induction Service
The term's been in use for years; Induction and exhaust, the two manifolds. You never heard the term 'induction noise' for an engine that's run without an air filter? Perhaps it's a regional thing?
25
25

Anyone here have info for old (1980s) Hondas?
Hi folks, I'm after ignition timing settings for a 1985 Honda ER1 engine (with CDI rather than breaker points). I'm having trouble finding the info so would very much appreciate it. (However I think...
1
1

Cabin Air Filter
Not sure whether to splurge for the OEM filter from the local dealer for well over $20; spend just under $20 for a Fram or NAPA Gold; or cheap out at $10 for the plain vanilla NAPA base model. Lots of...
9
9

Honda invests $470 million for new transmission plant in Mexico
From AB Show full PR text Honda to Build New Transmission Plant in Celaya, Mexico Operation will be on same site as new automobile plant now under construction 05/02/2013 - CELAYA, Mexico Honda de...
1
1

Towing Package in 2012 Pilot
I went to pick up my boat this morning and found that Honda does not include a plug in for trailer light with it's towing package. I had to go back to the dealership and have them add the plug. What...
8
8

Cartalk forum
Besides this news group I also like to read the community forum where I am also registered. However, for the life of me I can't figure out how to use it so I can actually write my own comments. Every...
2
2

Honda recalls 2012-13 Fit Sport models over stability control issue
From AB Statement by American Honda Regarding VSA Non-compliance Recall: 2012-2013 Honda Fit Sport TORRANCE, Calif. ? Apr. 26, 2013 ? Honda will voluntarily recall 43,782 model-year 2012-2013 Fit...

ABS braking light
It has been two years now since my 98 CRV began having the ABS light come on intermittently. After the first few months, I took it into my mechanic. He spent hours trying to track it down and came up...
1
1