Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2008 Accord
21
21

Honda service manuals?
Is there a site where you can look or download from Honda factory service manuals?
1
1

Freon Gas Ppe. Which one to put it in?
I am not sure which pipe to put the Freon in on an 05 Accord. Is it the fat one or the skinny one? The fat one appears to be connected to the alternator and the skinny one to the radiator.
3
3

Honda Accord rehab
I have a 1992 Honda Accord that has been sitting in my driveway for three years. What do I need to do to get this car in running shape? I know battery, tires, and fix original problem. What about...
6
6

Fuel economy loss
I have a 98 civic si and I was getting 525km per 40 litres in the city. Over last year the fuel usage has gone up and I can't figure out why. Currently I am getting only about 450km per 40 litres in...
9
9

A/C Causes Shudder on 2000 Accord EX
I have the 2000 Honda Accord EX, around 100k. When I turn on the A/C the vehicle shudders. It's not a crazy/exaggerated shudder, but as the rest of the ride/driving experience is so smooth it is...

Honda car got 47 mpg highway, 37 mpg city ... in 1978.
See the 1978 ad via
17
17

How do I remove front broken wheel lugnut studs?
I have the caliper and rotor off and cant bang the broken stud through because it hits the wheel hub. Do I have to remove the hub. If so is it just the large nut in the middle? Thanks:)
6
6

1971 mitsubishi jeep J53 sale Japan
PHotos--- photos -----Kuroyanagi Shouten Ltd Japan. #510 Castle May, 3-1422 Ueda-Higashi Tenpaku, Nagoya Japan 468-0006 fax +81 52 803 1870 tel +81 90-1417-1403 1971 J53 2.3(G) MT 50,000km AC...

2005 Accord
It seems when the warranty goes, so do a lot of things on the car. I just got an oil change from a Honda dealer. First, they did not top off all fluids! Second, they charged me $31 when I had a $27...
2
2

Honda CR-V EX-L
My wifes 92 Accord EX was totaled Thursday in a multi-car rear-end pile-up (she's OK). We've been discussing buying a CR-V for some time, and now it looks like it will be sooner than later. We found a...
6
6

Re: International Customer Service at Honda America ?
Thanks Carthell, but my Car is in Uruguay (South America) and HOnda does not take care about replacing twice a faulty Transmission of my 1999 Accord. Where are all those customers with the same...

No wipers on Accord 2003
Hi, All of a sudden my wipers stopped working, the fuse is OK. I don't know how to get to the motor... is there a relay i could look for. The Haynes manual is not available yet. Any input will be...
14
14

1993 Civic 1.5 LSi UK starting problems
After I haven't used my Civic for a couple of weeks and do a short journey of about 15 minutes, switch off and then attempt to start about 10 minutes later it won't start until I take the fuel filler...
8
8

1973 toyota corolla ke20 sale japan
FOB japan Yen450,000.- MT solex, AW; PHtoos available right away. Kuroyanagi Shouten Ltd Japan. #510 Castle May, 3-1422 Ueda-Higashi Tenpaku, Nagoya Japan 468-0006 fax +81 52 803 1870 tel +81...