Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Car Insurance - How Low Can You Go?
Very informative step by step guide...

99 Civic EX - A/C inconsistent in blowing cold
The Facts: 99 Civic EX 5spd, 150k miles, drives real good with minimal issues. Lately, the A/C has not been consistent in blowing cold. Sometimes it feels pretty good, other times it feels like it's...
2
2

What to check on 96 Accord EX
Hi all, 1996 Honda Accord EX 5 Speed. Starting yesterday, whenever I get in and start the vehicle, the radio displays code. I also lose all my presets. I have the code and put it in, but once I turn...
12
12

Replaced Timing belt & Water pump at 100K miles for Honda accord
Replaced Timing belt at 100K miles, after timing belt change, if I press gas pedal, I can feel something is holding like applying brake, took back to mechanic and showed it, he said, he just changed...
3
3

1993 Accord Auto Transmission 200k miles
Hard to describe the issue but here we go... Whenever I'm driving, especially around 45-50MPH and going steady or on cruise, the car seems to shake/wobble/shimmy but not to side to side but front to...
3
3

P1457 Evap emissions code (Check Engine Light), worried about passing smog
I have over 220K miles on my 97 Accord. I am on the road and my check-engine-light lit up. I took it to Autozone for a read it came up as P1457. Autozone won't however reset it for me. I could be that...
5
5

92 Accord Idle Speed w AC On
I'm looking for instructions on how to set the idle speed when the AC is on. The car idles fine any other time but when I turn the air on it idles at 650 rpm which is about 100 to low which causes the...

Timing Belt Cost Estimate
Would like to find out what to expect--cost wise-for a timing belt and water pump replacement. Got a 2000 EX V6 Accord. Only 60,000 mi but at the 7 year time frame. Which leads to my next...
8
8

1995 Honda Passport - Driveshaft Axle Replacement; CV Boot replacement
Okay. SO I am going to order, and attempt, to replace my driveshaft axle (front right) because my local mechanice can't figure it out. We live in a small town; so we kind of make do with what we got...
1
1

1988 honda accord
I am having problems with my car. It seems to run good in the mornings untill I almost get to work. When you come to a stop light the car dies unless you keep your foot on the gas. I am thinking that...
6
6

Rear wheel bearings
Should the rear wheel bearings on a 2003 Accord be cleaned and re-greased every so often? Wayne
20
20

Re: Health Insurance - Do you need, and how much do you need?
Don't need no stinkin insurance!!! I'm on that there Repubican Health Care Plan: Just don't git sick! : Having health insurance is great. Not having it is terrible. Between : the two extremes are a...
11
11

Axle replacement - 95 Accord
Last weekend a friend and I replaced both axles in my 1995 Accord. The passenger side (smaller) axle came right out with no hassle. The drivers side, however, was so rusted into the hub that we had to...
8
8

Occasional Squeaking When Braking!
My 1998 Honda Civic had 184,200 miles. At 183,809 miles, I had new rotors and pads put on. However, I did not change the brake fluid. The last time I did that was at 114,800 miles. However, after this...
3
3

03 Accord rear wheel bearings