Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2002civic startup problem
Hi Guys, It started this year. For a hot day with 92F, it is no problem, but at any time we people feel comfortable, means a cooler day, or after overnight park, the first Startup will hesitate for...
6
6

SM4 has cheapo resistors used to cut voltage to injectors
Mine have resistance of 5.6 ohm, injectors - 2.1 ohm, ratio is 8 : 3, when max 12.9v flows through both, # of watts wasted as heat is 12.9² ÷ ( 5.6 + 2.1 ) x 8 ÷11 = 15.71w. A buck*converter (...
6
6

Re: What is the fascination with spoilers on riceburners?
It's dorkage and it isn't just on japanese cars. Black headlight and tailight covers, SUVs raised twenty feet in the air but with no extra ground clearence or dragging on the ground, cars with 10%...

1998 accord vibration with acceleration
Just noticed today; ...my 1998 Accord EXV6 121K miles timing belt 100K miles, new lower ball joints last year. The car vibrates...actually shakes what feels to be side to side during medium to hard...

code for the radio
I bought the Honda CRV 2000 used, and the radio code wasn't included. Anybody know of a default? Thanks much
1
1

Looking at purchasing a 1992 Honda Prelude S, but has brake light on
Folks, what could the cause of this be? I checked the master cylinder, and it looks as though it has enough brake fluid, and the brakes seem to work well. Is this a common issue on this vehicle? What...
10
10

02 Oddy blinking "D" of Death
I just want to throw this out and see what happens I bought an 2002 Oddy last August and have put just over 10,000 klm's on it (80,500 klm's) total. Last March 27 had the trans fluid flushed after...
15
15

2006 Odyssey turn signal clicker
On my 2006 odyssey, I can barely hear the audible clicking sound when the turn signals are on. When the air conditioning is on, I cannot hear it at all Is this normal, or is my clicker defective?...
1
1

FIT: 24,000 Mile Update
Just finished passing the 24,000 mile mark on the FIT. Bought it new at the end of April 2006. It's the base model, 5-MT. This is my first Honda and the first auto I've ever owned that had a service...
3
3

2000 Honda CRV time to replace?
OK here's the siuation. I have a 2000 Honda CRV with 150K miles on it. It's been GREAT with NO maintenance beyond oil change, etc. However, it now needs new struts, shocks, alignment, and tires to the...
11
11

Re: Top ten all american sports cars
He invented round? What a guy! J.

1989 Honda Accord - Air Conditioner
Finally got some R12 freon ... anyone know where the low pressure intake valve is?
5
5

Dash Clock on an Accord
Should the dash clock on a 2000 Accord be lit up at night ? If so how do I get at the bulb / Thanks
3
3

2000 accord ball joint-timing belt
I had a PA state inspection and the dealer had me replace the ball joints- 45K miles. Recommended a timing belt change next time- $800+. Looking for feedback?? thankis, mm
2
2

A/C Condenser: Replace or Not?
I have a 1998 Honda Civic EX Sedan. Just two days ago, at about 184,000 miles, I had a new radiator and hoses put on (leaking problems). Even though the a/c condenser is still in working order, the...
2
2