Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

ABS braking light
It has been two years now since my 98 CRV began having the ABS light come on intermittently. After the first few months, I took it into my mechanic. He spent hours trying to track it down and came up...
1
1

Honda Concept Minivan
From AB Introducing the "Concept M" new-value MPV concept model The Concept M is a concept vehicle for the MPV (Multi-Purpose Vehicle) segment developed mainly for Chinese market. Currently,...

Generic Maintenance Question
This is not about Honda in particular .... The manual Accord comes only in either Ugly Grey or Boring Silver. At least, there is a choice of evils! The interior is black -- and black only. I guess...
6
6

Honda and Acura render their future visions
From AB Honda and Acura Brands to Exhibit World Premiere of Two Concept Models at the Auto Shanghai 2013 Beijing, China, April 8, 2013 - Honda Motor (China) Investment Co., Ltd. today announced that...

serpentine belt diagram for a 2010 honda pilot
I need a serpentine belt diagram for a 2010 Honda Pilot.
2
2

Keyless breaking and entering
There was a news article this week about thieves with a magic device that opens up keyless entry systems. Any word if that includes Honda? I recall a TV detective show or two that discussed such...
4
4

2014 Honda Odyssey set to clean up in NY with world's first in-car vacuum
From AB 2014 Honda Odyssey Touring Elite® Makes World Debut in New York with Host of Safety Upgrades and Innovations Including HondaVAC?, the First In-Car Vacuum The segment's benchmark minivan...

2004 EX-L 6 cyl service/milage belt and valve service and milage
Just performed timing belt change and adjusted the valves on the above (101k miles). Prior to the service, I would average about 27 MPG highway and 21.2 around town according to the trip computer....
2
2

software update for 2013 Accord
Apparently they have an upgrade for various bugs in the audio systems, just got a notice to bring it in. I have to drive my car to the dealer for a software upgrade? Can't I download it from twitface...

Odyssey Ignition Switch
How long does the actual work take to fix the ignition switch interlock recall problem?

Honda's slate for Tokyo Auto Salon includes S2000 revival, many Mugens
From AB Overview of Honda Exhibit at TOKYO AUTO SALON 2013 with NAPAC TOKYO, Japan, December 26, 2012 - Honda Motor Co., Ltd. today announced it will participate in TOKYO AUTO SALON 2013 with NAPAC*1,...

Coded radio receivers
Well, I finally got around installing that after-market receiver (Pioneer) into my neighbor's '94 Accord EX and that's when I found out that the old factory radio did indeed have anti-teft protection....
15
15

Honda recalling 183k cars and crossovers over unintended braking issue
From AB Statement by American Honda Regarding Vehicle Stability Assist Recall: 2005 Honda Pilot; 2005-2006 Acura MDX and 2005 Acura RL 03/13/2013 American Honda will recall approximately 101,000 Honda...
1
1

what happens when you use cheapo brake shoes
so this is what happens when cheapo rear brake shoes wear away the inside of your brake drum - they become "lipped" which prevents drum removal, thus necessitating the use of more, um, "assertive"...
2
2

Honda Civic Tourer Concept shows the shape of European things to come [w/video]
From AB BRITISH BUILT HONDA CIVIC RANGE EXPANDING WITH NEW TOURER AND TYPE R VARIANTS - Wraps Taken Off Honda Civic Tourer Concept - Civic Type R Nurburgring testing to begin in 2013 Honda has taken...