Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2003 Accord 4-Door EX-L Cruise Control
My cruise control just stopped actuating, but the dash lights are on. A qu ick look under the hood showed the throttle body end of the cable dangling in the breeze. The plastic ears on the cam that...

Econo mode - does it make any difference?
Just got a 2013 Accord EX. Have been driving with the econo mode on full time per suggestion of salesman. Does anyone have any long term thoughts on whether it makes a discernible difference in...
2
2

Jim Hodges, 6StringStu, Six String Stu, James Stuart Hodges 977
977 577 SW Dexter Cir, Apt 201 1442 SW Haygood Loop, Apt 101 Lake City, FL 32025 (386) 438-8968 Local PD: (386) 752-4344 From: "6StringStu" Newsgroups: Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 01:02:30 -0500 " Of the...

Siri Eyes Free coming to 2013 Honda Accord, along with Acura RDX and ILX
From ENG Honda and Acura to offer Convenience of Apple's SiriTM Eyes Free on Select 2013 Vehicles TORRANCE, Calif., Jan. 30, 2013 ? American Honda today announced it will integrate support for Siri,...

The fate of those donated cars
These days I can hardly tune in to radio station for an hour without hearing those annoying "Donate your car today" jingles. Anybody knows what those charities do with the donated cars? Do they turn...
7
7

just in case anyone needed convincing
here is a sad cautionary tale about the quality of honda's current engines. i was shocked a while ago to learn that they'd stooped to cast cranks, but it seems that's just one part of a much more...
13
13

CRV vs Suburu Outback ?
Hello, Might anyone offer any general comments re the CRV vs a Suburu Outback. e.g., the AWD system used by each size, wt., mileage safety reliability record pros and cons Thanks, Bob
2
2

just changed my 95 accords radiator white smoke
the smoke didnt smell like antifreeze it was more of a burning plastic or rubber im not for sure it was dark but it seemed to be coming from the headers the headers seemed to heat up really fast i did...
1
1

All those Russian dash cams
From the recent meteor event I was surprised to learn how widespread dash cams are in Russia. I've been thinking getting one myself as I could see its potential usefulness here, too, in resolving...

Automotive fiberoptic scope?
I've been wondering if there existed an automotive version of the colonoscopy scope instrument. ;-) I could see some usefulness in it, such as inspecting the inside of the cylinder chambers through...
5
5

'92 civic HB 5 spd - diff plastic blue bits on driver floor - half cylinder shape - 1"or 2.5 cm long.
Help needed please. Found different blue plastic bits on driver floorboard. These are cylindrically shaped pieces .... like a 1" (2.5 cm) long tube 1/2 inch diameter, cut in half longways Clutch and...

Re: "S" light flashing - '90 Accord
uncle K wrote in news:997d6b44-1da9-4582-8ea0- You need to jump the two pins in the Service Check connector, THEN turn the ignition on and count the flashes. The Service Check connector is a loose...
2
2

06 Civic EX ticking noise from cam cover area
Hi, 06 civic ex 137k miles I have posted about this car before. It has had a crank, difficult start problem for 18 months. Before Christmas it progressed into a crank, no start problem Had it towed to...

2014 Accords ?
Hi, Any idea when the new 2014 Accords will be available ? I guess 2013 was a "major" redesign, so probably nothing too much new for 2014 I would imagine. Agree ? Thanks, Bob

Recommend A Mechanic In The North Dallas (Texas) Area
I am driving a 2008 Honda Civix LX. Does anyone have a recommendation for a god mechanic in the North Dallas/Plano (Texas) area? Right now, I need somebody to do a brake job and it is time to flush...
7
7