Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Consumer Reports love affair with Honda back on track with 2013 Accord
From AB CONSUMER REPORTS TESTS FIND REDESIGNED HONDA ACCORD RETURNS TO THE FRONT OF THE PACK Impressive Accord Redesign Alters Mid-sized Sedan Landscape YONKERS, NY - With a roomy interior, frugal...

headlight lens
The plastic oxides on the surface; Bon Ami removes the oxidized plastic. Applying some silicone (read: Pledge or Turtle Wax) might help protect the surface. IIRC, the last 20 year old vehicle I had,...
25
25

Honda recalls small number of 2012 Civic models for improper steering column
From AB Report Date: December 3, 2012 at 12:39 AM NHTSA Campaign ID number: 12V548000 Vehicle Model Year(s) Make / Model: 2012 HONDA / CIVIC Manufacturer: Honda (American Honda Motor Co.) Report...

2006 Honda Civic front brake rotor(s)
Cheers, Planning on replacing the front rotors on my 2006 Honda Civic EX. There are two phillips head screws holding the rotor to the hub. I tried turning them counterclockwise...NG Does anyone know...
7
7

New small Honda CUV teased ahead of Detroit debut
From AB Honda Compact "Urban SUV Concept" to Make World Debut at the 2013 North American International Auto Show 12/11/2012 - TORRANCE, Calif. An all-new Honda compact "Urban SUV Concept" vehicle will...

Honda recalling 871,000 SUVs and minivans over rollaway fear
From AB Honda is recalling 871,000 SUVs and minivans for an issue in which the vehicles may roll away after the key has been removed form the ignition. 92 percent of the recalled vehicles, or 807,000...
6
6

key fob battery
FYI the first two numbers are diameter in millimetres and the second two are thickness in tenths of a millimetre. In this case 18mm diameter and 1.8mm thick. A 2032 (about the most common 'coin-cell')...
9
9

Mileage report on 2013 Accord
Really improved! Just got a full tankful-measurement, 13 gallons and 420 miles, over 32mpg on mixed driving. On my 2010 I never beat 30mpg. So that's easily a 10% improvement. On a 20 mile mostly...
3
3

Driving through a puddle stops engine
A while back as I was driving through a 2" deep puddle on a rainy night at about 25 mph, the engine of my '94 Accord suddenly stopped as if I removed the ignition key. Before I got out of the car I...
13
13

Honda debuts the 2013 Civic that will fix everything
From AB Restyled 2013 Honda Civic Arrives at U.S. Dealerships with Premium Style, Host of Popular Standard Features Extensive design changes, content upgrades and advanced new available safety...

2013 Honda Crosstour tiptoes onto the floor
From AB 2013 Honda Crosstour Now Offers Class-Leading Fuel Efficiency, More V-6 Power, Refined Styling, Enhanced Visibility and New Lower Base Price Extensive updates, lower MSRP and improved fuel...

iPod Classic problems
HI , I have a 4th generation iPod Classic and a 2012 Honda Pilot. The OS on the iPod is 3.1.1 the manual for the Honda says on page 364 it recognizes versions 1.1.2 and above. When I connect the iPod...

Honda unveils new diesel for overseas Civic... will it come here?
From AB Honda Adds High Performance, Low Emission, Small Diesel Engine to the Civic line-up The new 1.6-litre i-DTEC diesel engine is the first engine from Honda's Earth Dreams Technology series to be...
5
5

Updated 2013 Honda CR-Z priced at $19,975*
From AB 2013 Honda CR-Z Sport Hybrid Coupe Gets Performance Enhancements, Fresh Styling and Host of Feature Upgrades The only manual-transmission hybrid for sale in the U.S. adds more horsepower and...

Honda yanks sheet off 2013 Crosstour, adds lower base price [w/video]
From AB 2013 Honda Crosstour Now Offers Class-Leading Fuel Efficiency, More V-6 Power, Refined Styling, Enhanced Visibility and New Lower Base Price Extensive updates, lower MSRP and improved fuel...