Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Honda Accord Service Puzzle
I had my 2006 Accord I4 in for and A1 service at 96k miles and was hit with several unpleasant surprises. And this is after a 90k mile $360 service where supposedly the transmission fluid was changed....
25
25

Re: ILX - any comments?
So specifically what about the European Accord-based TSX (smaller than American Accord) was somehow lacking compared to the ILX, which is just a Civic with leather seats and better audio and a 4 year...
36
36

Torn Weatherstripping- 07 Accord
07 Accord 4 door, V6 EX-L. I've managed to damage the weatherstripping on the B pillar, driver's door. My thigh rubs against it when getting out and it's torn/worn about 4 inches of the rubber. The...
1
1

brake light cushion for 97 civic
Is there a place online where UI can purchase the brake light switch cushion (rubber grommet) that goes on the brake pedal? Since the current rubber grommet disintegrated, I put a 7/16" bolt with...
11
11

Civic 99 A/T problem
Hi, I have 99 running 210K KM, automatic gear, living in Qatar. my problem = is my car is knocking while shifting from first speed to second speed. then= from third to fourth speed I feel like there...

CRX temperature switch
I have an '87 CRX that apparently has a failed under-hood temperature swtich. This is the switch that extends the radiator fan's run time after the car is shut off to reduce the under-hood temperature...

99 Accord - PO171 code
Our 99 Accord V6 with 168K miles has recently started acting up. CEL lights up for a day or two, then turns off. Every time the code has been pulled/reset, it is showing a PO171 (fuel mixture too...
3
3

99 Civic--Overheat when idle w/AC on
My 99 Civic seems to overheat when I am at a light or parked, idling, with the AC on, it only does this in the summer months. Thermostat is new. Any ideas on what else to check? TIA
11
11

buy or lease Honda
Some time ago my elderly relative and I were talking about her Honda Accord. She advised me that when I get into my 70's, if I'm still driving, to maybe consider leasing instead of buying. I never...
19
19

Metric issue
I've been thinking of getting rid off my non-metric wrenches and sockets I accummulated over decades but I am not sure if all the new cars are now metric. I don't want to be sorry if my next car is...
10
10

White paper on ethanol blended gqsolines
3
3

Ethanol Shield?
Has anyone ever heard of these guys or their products? I'm thinking small engine as opposed to cars, but whatever.
3
3

2003 Accord auto 4 cyl
I've got low miles on my car, around 75,000. It runs great except for paint chipping off front of hood near light and side of windshield. Is there any warrantee for this paint chipping off? I'm the...
23
23

2012 Maintenance minder
I just had my MID display replaced at the dealer on my 2012 Civic. Of course, this affected all my preferences like wallpaper, stereo settings, lock settings, display screens, etc. I mistakenly...
2
2

Forgetting to close door
If you forget to close the hatch in a 2010 CR-V, does the dome light shut off after a while-- or stay on until dead battery?
2
2