Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Insight Air Compressor
The A.C. compressor on my daughter's 2011 Insight failed and the dealer told her this was due to a "road hazard" and that it would not be covered under warranty. I have not looked at it and I do not...
6
6

washing the ignition key
Just accidentally washed my entire keychain, including 2010 Accord (electronic) ignition key. It seems to have survived. How many washes is it guaranteed for? J.
2
2

starting problem
90' accord ex 4 cyl. Engine starts and immediately goes dead. This is not a constant problem but is becomming more frequent.
5
5

2003 Accord Passenger Low Beam not working
Hi all, Trying to figure out why the pass. side low beam is not working. Bulb looks fine. No power at socket with lights turn on No power at fuse block when lights turned on (for pass low beam) All...
1
1

car battery
My wife asked me a question and honestly I wasn't sure. I've got a car battery that's about 3 years old and the car hasn't been used a lot till recently. They say in Texas that most car batteries are...
4
4

radio code
Clean battery post and then tried to enter radio code but keep getting errr . This is on a 2003 honda accord ex with out navigation system . I have the card with code that came with the dealer. Any...
5
5

Million mile Honda
is an ex-mechanic and he did most of the work on it. His secret to keeping the car alive so long? Following regular maintenance schedules, using only good parts, and obeying the rules for safe...
10
10

Questions about gas mileage and lights flickering, 98 civic LX
Dear Honda enthusiasts, I need the benefit of your knowledge and experience. I apologize for the length of this, I wanted to give all details. The car is an 1998 Civic LX. 165K miles approx. I have 2...
29
29

Low Battery Charge warning light
Low battery charge warning light. Does anyone know if Honda has cured this problem? Seems to be an annoyance with the 2010 and 2011 models. Thanks
19
19

CR-V safety recall
I just got in the mail a safety recall on my 2010 CR-V. It has to do with the auto transmission control module software. I called one dealer and they said to allow 1/2 day but realistically if anyone...
11
11

2007 Accord SE-111,000kms
Hi experts, recently, (within the past two weeks), I purchased a 2007 Accord SE. The car is equipped with the 2.4litre 4-cyl engine. I bought the car from a small dealership, but took the car to a...
1
1

Rear bearing 2000 Accord question
Can I just replace the bearing or do I have to replace the entire hub assembly ? 2000 Accord with drum and ABS. Thanks in advance.

Tires for 2010 Honda Fit
Folks, I've been using Michellin tires for many years. Last year, I purchased a 2010 Honda Fit. They came with a set of Dunlap tires on them. According to Dunlap, I should expect to get forty thousand...
7
7

HONDA LOGO GA3
I have need to know what racing suspension can I mount on my Honda Logo. Thank's

accord wheel torque
Hi all, Does anybody know the correct torque on the front wheels for a 90 accord? The car has aluminum wheels. thanks vlad
1
1