Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Identity mark on block of 1.6 l engine in 1990 Civic Si.
Hello, I'm told that the identity mark on the block of the 1.6 l engine in a 1990 Civic Si is next to the transmission. That leaves a wide scope around the perimeter of connecting face; and there are...
6
6

Time capsule Accord
I ran across this on eBay - I don't think I've ever seen another Honda of this generation as well-preserved as this one. 1981 Accord hatchback with 4600 original miles. It looks like it just rolled...
7
7

2015 SUV - trying to replace a damaged cowel under the front wiper blades.
Hello, Ice coming off the roof smashed the cowel under the wiper blades. That part would be easy except not sure how to remove the two end pieces with out breaking them. They must unsnap some how....

The qualities that made Honda great
I ran across some very interesting observations regarding Honda in the comments of a Jalopnik post from several years ago reviewing the late LJK Setright's final book, and thought they merited...

2005 Civc EX with radiator fluid in cylinder #2
I've got a 2005 Civc EX with radiator fluid in cylinder #2. 92K miles. Makes it run like crap. Junk the car or pull the head? The shop has no idea if it is just the head gasket or a crack in the head....
16
16

brake light staying on.
Last year my brake light would stay on and my computer braking would not work any more. My mechanic would test everything and tell me that everything tested fine. He said I would have to replace the...
1
1

Starter or main relay?
2005 Accord EX, 150k mi. When trying to start, the motor either doesn't crank (clicks), sometimes cranks too slow to start, and once in awhile it will start. This happens no matter if I just use the...
4
4

2014 Accord EX-L Pecuiarity
This one had me perplexed for a while. Earlier today when I tried to close the trunk lid, there was an immediate series of beeps and the lid would po p open. This happened several times in a row after...
6
6

power windows an locks do not work
hello i have an 04 honda accord two door both windows do not work and door locks only unlock from passenger side fuses # 24 25 26 have no power locate d on drivers side kick panel, #23 40 amp fuse in...

'94 Accord LX engine stall
This happened now second time this year that during low load or idling the engine would just stop and would not restart unless I fully depress the gas pedal during ignition. After that the engine runs...
8
8

Barely working Radio
I have a 2000 Honda Accord and one day while driving the radio just turned off. It will come on periodically but only when it feels like it. When ur does come on it only lays for a short period of...
2
2

coolant loss on 2010 Civic LX
On February 24, the dealer checked all fluid levels, and, since then, I hav e noticed that the level of coolant in the reservoir was low, so I bought a gallon of Honda coolant and added enough to...

any news/changes in Accord 2016?
I see some newly scrunched sheet metal, but anything more interesting? Thanks, J.
1
1

92 accord makes no attempt to crank.New battery and starter
Will push start. Someone said tap a metal bottom under clutch on floor which has worked but didn't know if was a coincidence. Any suggestions.
1
1

O2 sensor
Will it damage anything it I drive vehicle till I get sensor replaced
2
2