Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2012 Civic - Hands On Reviews are strong
I just saw the recent consumer reports article and it conflicts with everything else I've read everywhere about this car. --------------= Posted using GrabIt =---------------- ------= Binary Usenet...
37
37

master/slave leak!
Hi all I have honda civic 2001, 139km, manual transmission. I start hear crackiling/crunchy noise especially when i change the transmission from 1-2 and only when i drive slow when i speed up it would...
2
2

bumper scuffs
I'd like to smooth out, if possible, the bumper scuffs I got last night from bumping into a curb. Hopefully, Auto Zone or another supplier would have a product or products to smooth out the scuffs.

2012 Civic LX - temp control knob, MPG calculation
In the LX with AC on, you manually set the temp. My assumption is that this just mixes in a variable amount of air from the heater core with the conditioned air from the evaporator, and it doesn't...
7
7

The newest Honda transmission recall
So the current 4 cylinder Hondas now join the 6 cylinder models, the ones built between 1997 and mid-2004, as having transmission that are as weak and unreliable as a baby gerbil. What caught my eye...
11
11

Accord, CR-V, Element Recall
12:52 i0549 BC-US--Honda Recall,108 Honda recalling 1.5 million vehicles in US Eds: APNewsNow. WASHINGTON (AP) Honda is recalling about 1.5 million vehicles in the U.S. to update the software on the...
6
6

Looking for 2004 Honda Odyssey Owner Manual. Thanks in Advance!!
--------------= Posted using GrabIt =---------------- ------= Binary Usenet downloading made easy =--------- -= Get GrabIt for free from =- Shemes.com :: Home
1
1

Civic no reverse
Lost reverse on my 1991 dx hatchback auto trans (210,000 miles). When pushing it backwards in R it slammed back in and now when it's gone rocking car in reverse slams it back in gear so far every...
1
1

2012 Civic "Panned"
Looks like Honda has a "bust" with the new Civic per Consumer Reports. The review did not recommend the car which tested near the bottom of similar sedans with weak handling and brakes and degraded...
40
40

1998 Civic Idle surge, 1k to 2k
Hi again folks. Same car as the no start after timing belt change. Once running, I found that the a/c wasn't working. It was working when my son sold me the car. So, off it went to the local garage...
2
2

Honda Accord 03 Coupe / 2.4L - P2227 Barometric Pressure Circuit Range/Performance ? No sure what is wrong.?
Hi Everyone. My Honda 2003 Honda Accord Coupe 4 cyl is giving me the P2227 code for the Barometric Pressure Circuit Range/Performance, I am not sure exactly what is wrong. I have been driving it like...
5
5

2012 Honda Civic sedan LX
I just bought one of these. I've actually been pretty impressed with performance and how it rides. The transmission shift points seem a little strange (early), but that's in comparison to the 4-speed...

changing transmission oil
i have honda 2001 (i am only the owner). I only chnaged transmission oil like 3-4 years ago. My question, should i change the transmission oil now? It is standard (5 gears). Recently i have problem to...
1
1

Service manual
OK, like a mensch I read *all* the posts my newsreader allowed. As the owner (once removed) of a 1997 accord, I'd like to get my hands on the 1400 page OEM service manual. You know, just to borrow it...
5
5

98 civic no start after timing belt change
Hi folks. I have a 1998 Civic LX. Just under 160K miles. Ran when I bought it. Some background. I am not a novice home mechanic. Been wrenching my own stuff for at least 40 years. I have done a number...
11
11