Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2010 civic wiper replacement
I have a 2010 civic coupe and I just want to know where in the world I can get replacement wipers for this thing? I have only had it for 8 months, and the factory wipers aren't doing a good job. The...
3
3

Accord thefts in Austin
We've had a recent upsurge (again) of Accord thefts in the Austin, TX area. Seems that the "tuner boys" are putting the Accord engines, particularly the V6, in their Civics. Some of these guys are...
1
1

difficulty pricing my 97 Accord for sale
I have a 97 Accord EX 2-door. 2 years ago the automatic transmission died and I wasn't ready to spend $1500-$2500 on a car that had 270,000 miles. The rest of the car is in good condition and I had an...
4
4

Brake caliper rubbing
I don't have any shims on the caliper, something is causing the caiper to move up when the brake is applied and it grabs the rotor and then it moves up and rubs the inside top of the wheel. It is the...
2
2

Timing Belt
Misplaced owners manual for my 2004 Civic with about 25K miles. How often does the timing belt need to be changed ...
4
4

Hid Kit $29.95 / 3 year warranty
Introducing the Mid Sized HID kit. feature RTC brand HID Kits, so you know your getting the best in the industry. Our HID kits are nearly bulletproof; bringing reliability and value in one. Due the...

2010 Civic: How to use the special screws
Hi; I have a 2010 Civic LX 4 door. Under the hood, along the rim of the inside of the car are some plastic plates held down with some plastic screws about the size of a dime. The other day someone...
1
1

Brake caliper rubbing
I have a 1990 honda civic sedan, 2 wheel drive, 4 cylinder 1.5 liter engine, automatic transmission and when I am going forward and I apply the brake the driver side brake caliper will start rubbing...
1
1

Ignore Check Engine light at your peril!!
When people had reported the Check Engine light (MIL) on with an EVAP code (P045x; P145x), I had been advising people to avoid the hassle and expense of getting it fixed, if they didn't have a smog...
17
17

Clutch life?
I'm still driving the first Honda I ever owned. It's a 98 Accord coupe 4 cyl/5 speed which now has 225k on it, but still on the original clutch. I purchased it new and the first 100k were mostly...
14
14

Kia Optima beats Accord
"tww1491" wrote in news:X10yp.12901$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe03.iad: Four people I personally know were considering Honda, but bought Hyundai: three bought Hyundai Sonatas, and one bought a Kia...
24
24

Code Error Honda Accrod 2000
I have received an Engin Light. On chekcing with auto zone found the error code to be P 1456. Seems to be Problem with gas cap. What kind of repalcement Gas cap I should be buying. Any...
12
12

2000 Accord Valve Knock Sensor
my CEL light is on after doing an engine swap. I ran the OBD scanner and the code for Valve Knock Sensor came up. I wanted to know where it is located and if it is easy to get to and check out on the...
1
1

Tegger goes for yet another smog check
And passes! With almost 364,000 miles on the odometer. But with pretty high numbers all across the board except for cruise CO. The oxygen sensor has 190,000 miles on it, but I don't think that has...
6
6

honda navigation DVD v6.81A
Turquoise version 6.81A