Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Improving the ride in a 2010 Civic coupe
I have a 2010 Civic coupe (bought it last July). The ride is firmer than I would like, certainly firmer than the 1995 Civic that I used to own. Would replacing the struts with new struts from some...
6
6

2005 Honda Accord w/106,000 miles (almost)
Hi, I have a 2005 Honda Accord with almost 106,000 miles on it. I'm due for an oil change soon, but what other service items should I be considering? A co-worker of mine suggested the timing belt &...
10
10

Radio Stopped Working in 2000 Honda Civic
Hello ... I have a 2000 Honda Civic. It has a radio and a cassette player. This morning, I turned on the radio and it's not working. I get a brief few seconds of broken-up sound, then static. I cannot...
35
35

What Model Do I Have?
I recently bought a 2001 Accord here in Canada and I am having a heck of a time figuring out exactly what model the car is. The dealer that I bought it from was a Toyota dealer and therefore not...
28
28

Switching to synthetic oil
The scheduled oil change intreval on my Accord calls for every 3,750 miles or 3 months, whichever occurs first. Until recently it usually occured before 3 months but lately I drive a lot less and...
39
39

Windows
Do anyone have a problem with windows in a 2008 accord. They come down on there own, when parked overnight?
2
2

honda pilot 2007 fan
Hi My fan won't stop. Does anyone have the wiring diagram for the fans? tia

2003 Accord EX TPS (Throttle Position Sensor) problem
Details: 2003 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2.4 I cleaned the air induction by pouring in Seafoam Brand (Cleans Well), so I had to remove the hose last month and for some stupid reason I forgot to plug the...
2
2

ef civic - oxygen sensor retrofit
thought y'all might be interested to know that you can retrofit a 4-wire sensor onto an older 1-wire civic without upgrading to the obd1 ecu. did this recently on my 89, and have been delighted to...

Nokian WR G2 tires - a 3 month review
Thanks to those (Elmo, etc.) who, um, steered me to these all-season tires that are purported to be particularly good, for an all-season, in at least snow and slush. Funny that, with all the snow...
2
2

HID kits for Honda 98 CRV - Are they a good idea?
Thus spake "Boomer" : Your quoting mechanism is broken. My post wasn't quoted but rather looked to be part of your post.
40
40

Check Engine Light-- On, then Off
07 Accord EXL V6 automatic 30K miles, original owner, all scheduled maintenance done on time. Yesterday after driving about 20 suburban miles, the check engine light came on and stayed on. I pulled...
4
4

Toyota off the hook?
The latest government research report finds no electric cause for the Toyota acceleration problem. The report pretty much supports Tegger's original thesis. I think he was the one and some others who...

Recall, recall, recall
Okay, do I worry about my Fit suddenly having the driver's side door bursting into flames or having one of my headlights suddenly turning off? Would it be legal to use the fire as a headlight? I guess...
5
5

pinging tegger, honda brake pin maintenance
read over the weekend the excellent detail at related to just lubricating the pin(s) on a honda cr-v (model year 2009 and newer..) is it possible to restrict maintenance to just inspecting and...
13
13