Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

09 Civic EX starting problem
Hi all: I have a 2009 Civ EX that was purchased new about 18 mos. ago and now has approx 18000 miles. Car has had all recommended service, including the 15K service about a month ago. The car has run...
9
9

Flashing Drive Light
Hi all, hope someone can help. Sometimes, more frequently now then in the past, my drive light keeps blinking. By drive light I mean the green D on the dashboard indicating that my manual 2004 CRV is...
9
9

Stinkin frozen door locks...
05 CRV, power locks work fine until it hits -25 C then the front passenger power lock will not operate. The door will unlock manually, but the solenoid and/or linkage is frozen. Once the temperature...

Air filters
I never see air filter replacement in the maint. schedule or itemized in the bills of my '94 Accord. What gives? Is the air filter a non-replaceable item?
22
22

195/65/15 to 215/60/15
I have been offered a good set of 215/60/15 winters. Can I use them on my 2000 Accord SE that runs 195/65/15. Thanks
16
16

2010 Civic LX: Keeping It Clean
Hi; I have a black 2010 Civic LX. I bought it last April after having had a 1991 Civic for 11 years. My last car I wasn't too concerned about keeping it super duper clean. I would hose it off at the...
2
2

Friends are looking for giving ads for free.
Frieds want to give personal ads as all other essential products which is now available in our site In This is now fastest and growing site where already more than thousand of people uploaded and sold...

Cooling fan after engine stop
Is it normal for a cooling fan to start up automatically after every trip, even in cold or rainy weather? I had the impression that it is only needed after some serious engine loads and in pretty warm...
15
15

Honda 2012 Civic Si Coupe and Civic Sedan concepts models
The Honda All-New 2012 Civic Si Coupe and Civic Concept sedan are making world debuts at the North American International Auto Show, providing the first official glimpse at the styling direction of...

hmm
I just noticed that hondas suck.... hmm
5
5

07 Pilot - Timing Belt
Folks Some questions about the timing belt: 1. When should the timing belt be changed? 2. What does a proper timing belt service include? 3. Is it really a belt? (chain) 4. Is this a "crash engine"?...
10
10

Accord Questions
I'm in Canada and I've just replaced my 1992 Accord EX-R with a 2001 Accord EX-L. The old car is probably going to the wrecker since I don't expect to be able to sell it due to pretty bad rust. Is...
21
21

oil consumption in 07 pilot
Hi I changed the oil in my Pilot (75K miles) and noticed that I only got 3.5 quarts back, but it took 5. Is that normal? tia
1
1

89 Accord power steering problem
I have an 89 Accord SEI, fuel injected that started leaking fluid from the power steering pressure hose. It was about in the middle of the radiator area. I bought a replacement at Auto Zone and after...
7
7

How to remove Rain X ?
Does anyone know how to remove this insidious film off the windshield ?
9
9