Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Windshield Washer
The window wash fluid on both sides has become a very small dribble on my 2000 Accord at nearly 200k miles. Could it be due to perhaps clogged lines or is a new pump a likely solution? If the latter,...
4
4

2003 Accord Speedometer/Radio Dim Light
Hi everyone! I have a question that I was hoping someone might know how to fix. I own a 03 Honda Accord Coupe, 4Cyl, Manual with 130,000 miles. For the past 4 months now, the light on the speedometer...
19
19

Charging indicator stays on
For the first time the battery icon on the instrument panel of my '94 Accord is staying on, indicating that the battery is not being charged, I guess. This is the worst time of the year to think about...
14
14

2010 Fit Keys
A few months ago, I purchased a new 2010 Honda Fit Sports Model. I need a third key for the car. I emailed my salesman and he told me it would cost $120.00 for a third key. Can anyone here tell me if...
2
2

removal of front bumper - accord '90
Hi all, Does anybody have experience removing the front bumper on a honda accord? Do I have to take out the bumper cover and then the bumper? My original problem is to change the headlight on the...
4
4

Headlight bulb replacement
2004 Accord. The headlights are just not bright enough on the car and I'd like to replace them with something brighter. I've looked at the HID bulbs, is that the only option? What has anyone tried and...
3
3

Best Port to Check 94 Accord i4 Oil Pressure?
Where's the best place to attach a temporary oil pressure gauge on a 4cyl 94 Accord? The oil light is starting to flicker at idle. The car has 145k miles, with regular oil changes, burns no oil, and...
1
1

Late model Accord and Pilot recalls
1
1

91 Civic Front Side Markers Both Flash When Operating Turn Signals
I think I have a problem with the integrated control unit (ICU) that operates the front side markers on this 91 Civic. Symptoms- When either the left or right turn signals are operated, _both_ right...
9
9

1998 Accord Battery Group Size?
Hi, what is the battery group size for a 1998 Honda Accord 4 dr sedan, EX, V4 engine. I can't figure out if it's 24/24F or 35. Thanks
1
1

Need advice on radiator replacement
So it's a 94 Accord with 67K miles. Barely broken in. :-) It seems I have a small crack near the top of the radiator, about an inch long, It's weeping, but still able to maintain pressure, more or...
67
67

New Honda being delivered Wednesday
Well after 10 years of service and over 266,000 miles my '01 Accord EX-V6 Auto is finally leaving the family. This is the combination that Honda extended the warranty on to like 109,000 miles. Never...
59
59

Uh Oh - An Oil Thread
ahhhh.... ya gotta love a good oil thread.
21
21

Beware the CR-V firetrap
Investigators checking switch in Honda CR-V Federal regulators have begun an investigation of a potential electrical defect in the Ohio-made Honda CR-V after three drivers reported a burning or...

Ranking of most stolen passenger cars
Interestingly, the '94 Accord was the most stolen car last year, according to the Insurance Info Institute. The 2nd is also a Honda, the '95 Civic. I wonder why such old models? Any ideas? OP TEN MOST...
16
16