Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

del Sol brake lights stuck on
Recently my 93 del Sol decided the brake lights need to stay on all the time, even with the engine off. Anyone know how that could happen and how o fix it?
5
5

'95 Accord Headlight Question
0c9117 Yeah, it's now aimed to the left.....lol
11
11

Toyota, Honda recalls for brake problems
>> The "Honda rep" above is "Honda PR Manager Christina Ra", so taking the notice with a grain of salt might be called for. The original brake fluid is a DOT-3 type. Both Honda and Toyota say their...
5
5

New Honda recalls
As reported recently, Honda has announced that 470,000 vehicles are due to be recalled over the same brake fluid issue which was the main problem behind the latest Toyota recall. I guess this is bound...
3
3

2000 Accord 4 cyl. Block Drain Plug
I want to install a block heater and drain and flush the anti freeze. I am told the plug is very hard to get at and impossible to loosen unless you have it on a hoist using a breaker bar. Anyone have...
5
5

Acura Integra LS 1990 problem
Thanks for the quick reply. I will attempt that tomorrow. BTW, to my knowledge this has NEVER been done before as there was no prob. Not bad for 260,000KM....LOL You are the best. dewayne on the West...
14
14

Tire Question
Hello, Anyone have any opinions regarding the Nokian WR G2 vs the Michelin Harmony all-weather tires ? Live in New England, so snow/ice capability is important. Willing to live with the (only) 50K...
5
5

Import Face Off Pictures & Videos - Gainesville, FL 10-10-10
I went to the Import Face Off car show & drag racing event yesterday (October 10th, 2010) held at the Gainesville Raceway in Gainesville, Alachua County, FL. It opened at 11am and went to 6pm. The...

Made in China ... I'm pissed !
I'm pissed. I needed to buy new tires for my son's 89 Honda Accord. I bought some tires for my old Ford van at Pep Boys. They are called "Definity" and are supposed to be made by "Cooper Tire Company"...
108
108

1999 Honda Odyseesy code P0420
My 1999 Honday Odyssey keep getting the P0420 engine warning light code despite the fact I changed both of the O2 sensors and the entire catalytic converter. I called Honda and they say really the...

"middle age"
Getting my 100K service for my 6.5 year old Civic today. I'd call it "middle age" up to 200K and perhaps some significant repairs then. Its run about 21 cents a mile to operate, 27 cents if I include...
1
1

Main Relay Probs when Cold?
My '92 Acura fails to start sometimes. It will work fine for days, then one day it will crank but not start. Later, it will start fine. Research suggests a main relay problem except for one thing:...
3
3

2000 hinda civic will not start after rain
my car will not start after it rains overnight, when it warms up (when the weather) . it starts right away. what can i do. i have a new battery, new starter. any help will be appreciated. Thanks
7
7

Used Civic
Greetings folks! I'm looking into buying a car can came across an auction. I'm really not sure about this method of buying. Can any of you share any car auction experiences? Whether good or bad, I'd...
5
5

Sounding a buzzer at anomaly
Do the newer Hondas sound a buzzer when an anomaly is indicated on the instrument panel? I always wished that feature because I often drive without frequent glance at the instruments. I just haven't...
22
22