Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2005 CR-V Front Brake Pad Replacement
I replaced the front brake pads on my son's 2005 CR-V, and those little spring clips that span the inner and outer pads gave me a FIT. Is there a detailed process on how to deal with these little...
1
1

Blinking D4 shift indicator
Last (and first) time it happened was over a year ago, and now it happened again. I parked my '94 Accord for a short time to pick up a newspaper and when I tried to start the car again, I noticed the...
21
21

91 Accord missing a lug nut
The same Accord I just asked about whether it was worth keeping. I had a flat fixed and the guy said that there were only three lug nuts - sure enough, one of bolts is broken off halfway out. There's...
18
18

Extremely Hot Wheel Lug Nuts
My driver side wheel lugs get extremely hot after a short amount of driving. THe passenger side is not nearly as hot. Had the caliper checked and all was good. Could it be the caliper pins needing...
8
8

CD player-won't
98 Accord with factory radio & single cd player. When loading a cd, it goes in, reads track 00 and kicks it back out. Tried different cds, same thing. Might there be some kind of reset to try, or, any...
10
10

Is it time to get rid of my 91 Accord?
No major problems that I'm aware of, except for some pretty bad rust around the wheel wells. It only has 118,000 miles but that's almost all NYC driving. I only put around 6,000 miles per year. But...
10
10

Is Honda switching to timing chains?
My neighbor just bought a new CR-V and he says that not only that model uses timing chain instead of belt, but that Honda is doing that with other new models as well. I've never heard this before. Is...
44
44

Post Accident Options?
Hi; A few months ago I bought a 2010 Civic. Last weekend someone who parked a minivan at the top of a hill neglected to put his parking break on. The van rolled down hill and smashed my car. He called...
17
17

Is there a difference between the Pilot and CRV for 4WD?
Hello everyone, I have a Honda CRV with 4WD. I just bought it a month ago, and I really love it a lot. I have a neighbor on my street who has a Pilot with 4WD and I was just wondering how that...
9
9

International Management Deresky 7E IM and Test bank is available for purchase at affordable prices. Contact me at estudyguides[at]gmail.com to buy it today.
International Management Deresky 7E IM and Test bank is available for purchase at affordable prices. Contact me at estudyguides[at] to buy it today.
2
2

Tire Recommendations ?
Hello, Live in New England outside of Boston. A fair amount of snow in winter. And, a few really bad icy road situations. My son has a 2005 Accord (6 Cyl.) Car presently has Goodyear Eagle LS (16") He...
3
3

'91 Accord Upper Control Arms
I dropped off my car today for front tires. The shop called to say I had a bad upper ball joint on the driver's side. I was a bit doubtful, as I'd checked them not too long ago, but nonetheless I...
17
17

Honda Crosstour
I looked at the Honda Crosstour. Nice car, but it's electric only trunk and compact spare plus storing it outside under the trunk kills it's practical aspects for me. Try again Honda.
2
2

2000 Accord V6 XL - 188k coupe
Just hit 188k on my Accord when I had to have the front ball joints replaced to pass inspection. It's been a reliable car where I've replaced the battery, brakes & tires twice each, replaced the...

97 Honda Civic Ex blowing 20A a/c fuse
Hi, My 97 Honda Civic EX just starting blowing the 20A condenser a/c fuse today. I have put in two replacements which also blew fairly quickly. Does anyone know what could cause this ? Thanks, Lynn...
5
5