Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Knowing more about Honda Jazz Elegance Top
Hello, I have a honda jazz elegance top from 2009 and I noticed that after a while of having the "sofagem" (alternative to Air conditioner but "sofagem" uses the water eat to generate hot or vents air...

90 Integra: finding the ECU code display
I do not know where to look to find the diagnostic code display for the ECU in my 90 Integra. I know this is not rocket science, but would appreciate the info. Thanks.
1
1

CR-V Audio
My 2010 CR-V has a USB connector for Memory Stick/Flash Drive. Anyone like to recommend a suitable device to record "wma", "mp3" and "mp4" tracks from PC and replay through CR-V USB port ? I'm...
2
2

Honda Branded Anti Freeze: Necessary ?
Hi, How necessary in your expert opinions is it to use Honda branded anti-freeze ? The 50-50 % Prestone stuff they sell says that it is O.K. for "all and any" cars. True ? Thanks.
7
7

heat-resistant paint
A local Midas manager told me to use heat-resistant paint on a new muffler and tailpipe for my 96 Civic to prolong its life. Has anyone had success doing this?
6
6

Adding Anti-Freeze Into What ?
Hello, Have a 2005 Accord; 6 cyl. version. Over the years, I have added water and or anti-freeze to the white plastic jug whenever it has gone down a bit without ever really thinking about it. Have...
9
9

Honda's latest vehicle
Take a look at Honda's latest vehicle: They've reinvented the "Segway";-). Also reminds me of a robot I once saw that hopped around on ONE leg. Not exactly high precision movement but but it was easy...
3
3

Auto transmission problem
Hi, I have promlem with my 97 Accord reverse delay when cold. Roslan
4
4

Honda delays Civic redesign
Honda delays Civic redesign Mark Rechtin Automotive News -- May 17, 2010 - 12:01 am ET LOS ANGELES -- Honda's redesigned Civic will not arrive until 2011, well past the typical five-year product...

civic manual transmission question
if the transmission works noiselessly going forward, but grinds on over-run, especially in first and second, is that usually the input shaft bearing or one of the others? don't usually deal with...
5
5

2002 CRV timing belt ?
I've got 105,000 miles. Should I replace the timing belt? What does that usually run?
2
2

2003 CRV shakes with steady driving?
Anyone ever see this? My CRV shakes during steady pressure driving at like 35mph. When I am steady on the gas, it will just do like a shake back and fourth. Anyone have anything similar? Any idea what...
7
7

Made it through the Rockies
Thanks to all who assured me that we would have no problem with the Honda traveling East from Vegas through the Rockies. The 97 Outback (101,000 miles) and the 98 Accord (220,000) both made it ok....
6
6

My 2000 ACcord just turned 200,000
The SRS light came on the same time almost . Coincedence ?
5
5

mileage jumps 10%
I love when they end ethanol in gasoline in May.
12
12