Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Highest MPG for Non-Hybrids?
I just averaged 50mpg on a quarter tank of gas with my '95 Civic EX sedan. That's the highest I've ever gotten, and it's not representative because of the small sample and because that driving was 90%...
64
64

Re: Inviting every hybrid owners in Seattle to prove us wrong.
Joe, Also read this page with open-mind, Press F5 to reload the page first. If you have experience with alternator torque outside the box, you'll see what I mean. way, send me your tamper-free...
3
3

2008 or 2009 Honda Accords
Just wondering if those who own this car have problems with the protruding headlights or tail lights? I don't mean if you like or dislike them but rather from a mechanical, functional or practical...
5
5

Learn How to Build a Hydrogen Gas Generator
Increase Your Gas Mileage

Re: Inviting every hybrid owners in Seattle to prove us wrong.
This page should answer your questions:
7
7

How to Build a Hydrogen Gas Generator
How to Build a Hydrogen Gas Generator - Increase Your Gas Mileage...

Innovation project, Vienna University of Economics and Business Administration, Austria
Hello there! First of all, please don=92t be upset if you get this message more than once, this could be because you are in more than one google group. I am desperately trying to contact people from...

Honda
I love this car.I have Honda 4D . It's so beatifull and fast car. Silver color it's great.

odd question
My wife who is either 5'1" or 5'2" and thin to normal build sat in a 2009 Honda 4 door EX and said she could not reach the gas pedals. According to the sales person, he said that is the 2nd time he...
20
20

Start Problems - 1995 Accord
Honda Accord LX - 1995. 167,000 miles My Honda will not start. There is no power at all - no lights, no click when I turn the key, nothing. The local country shop changed the main fuse, checked the...
6
6

transmission fluid exchange
2007 Accord EX4, 33k miles, bring in for oil change and checkup, dealer says tranny fluid is dirty and recommends exchange. Knowing Honda trannies I agree. But, $100, is that the going rate? Thanks....
10
10

98 CRV lost 2 qt of oil since last oil change
I have a 98 CRV with 130,000 miles. I don't drive this car too frequently (about 100 miles one day a week). Took the car in for oil change and the guy told me that it had lost 2 qt of oil since the...
7
7

Must Depress The Gas Pedal To Start Car
I have a 2008 Honda Civic LX. Lately, when I start the engine, I must also depress the gas pedal or else the engine sputters. Under normal circumstances, all I need to do is crank the engine and the...
2
2

Inviting every hybrid owners in Seattle to prove us wrong.
We have transformed regular vehicles into hybrid-like vehicles for only 4% of a hybrid cost. Not only that, the horse power is increased nearly 2X. Although we got 60-65mpg on our 2-ton Mercedes-Benz...
40
40

Please help the survey about Auto
Hi, would you please help for the questionnaire, this is my essay of my school work. Thanks! For people outside Hong Kong Hongkonger