Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: 94 Honda Civic LX Sound at startup - ABS? Also, light issues, more...
[UPDATE] The weekend after I wrote this, my car failed to start at all (it was cold) which was fixed by filling the gas tank with a couple bottles of Heat and letting the car sit for a few days to let...

Re: 94 Honda Civic LX Sound at startup - ABS? Also, light issues, more...
[UPDATE] The weekend after I wrote this, my car failed to start at all (it was cold) which was fixed by filling the gas tank with a couple bottles of Heat and letting the car sit for a few days to let...
2
2

Civics: Still dependable in general?
Hi; I've been driving a 1991 Honda Civic automatic 4 door for 10 years. I bought it used with 50,000 miles on it. It is at 183,000 miles now. It has died on me twice recently, is having things break...
14
14

flashing Req'd Maintenance indicator light
Right now I don't have access to my manual and my wife called me to say our 2003 Accord shows for a few seconds when starting, a flashing "Req'd Maintenance" indicator light and then it goes away. I'm...
7
7

STOP THE ADS
Wow, there is a lot of spam in this group now.

90 Accord ignition noise in AM radio
Where is the ignition noise suppressor in this Honda. In some other cars there was a capacitor across the distributor but with the "pointless" distributors I think that is no longer true. I use the...
5
5

Dealer questions - J.L. Freed
Anyone use in Landsdale, PA for service on older Hondas? Direct emails are fine if you don't want to post opinions/experiences here.

Re: Upper rad hose - 2000 Accord 4cyl.
Thanks for the advice; assumed that the upper hose went into the t- stat housing. The leak is at the hose end, so am assuming it is the hose. Best, CT

Gas smell after very short run?
08 Fit. We left it sitting in the dirveway for a while, and I pulled it in in the evening. The engine probably ran for 45 seconds, max. When I got out, there was the strong smell of unburned gasoline....
70
70

Leaking sunroof 98 Civic
I learned the hard way that my Civic's sunroof leaks. Is this a diy project or something for the pros? Thank you.

Re: THE LIES ABOUT ANYTHING
What a miserable life you must have made for yourself. Nobody would believe you about anything - as you well know - and you are so ashamed of what you do you hide your identity.
18
18

Exhaust puffing and idle is heavy
I'm having a hard time figuring out why my car is having a small problem being sluggish while turning over, idling heavy(as far as vibration goes, rpm is a little under 1000), and the exhaust is...
4
4

Upper rad hose - 2000 Accord 4cyl.
Hi, I need to replace the upper rad hose on my 2000 Accord (small leak at the housing). Are there any particular issues or precautions in doing this repair? I will be using an OEM hose; are OEM clamps...
3
3

Re: Need negros for mutual fun
Oooooh, lookit the ugly little troll!

Tires
I have 2003 Honda Accord V6 Question is the tires I got on my car are Michelin V rated tire would I have a problem if I go to a Goodyear H rated tire. Any help would be appreciated.
5
5